PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my FIL

jammom
01-04-2011, 06:23 PM
My FIL,Terry Harrop,passed away this evening.This past yr was rough on him-for his yrs of neglecting his diabetes,his kidneys failed & he was on dialysis a couple times a wk & it just sucked the life out of him.He was a wonderful,kind man that LOVED his family & would do anything for a friend.(except maybe give up his last Mt Dew-LOL)He was a wealth of wisdom & always had time to listen-I'm so fortunate to have known him.He was tough till the end & I can take comfort in knowing he is out of pain.
He will be missed...:rose.jpg:

rebate queen
01-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Sending prayers for all who lost this wonderful man-so sorry to hear this, but glad he is no longer in pain and is in a better place. Hugs for you Deb!

jammom
01-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Thanx Dawn-he was a sweetie.

we3kings
01-05-2011, 05:44 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your FIL. :( He sounds like he was a great guy. Prayers sent for your family and friends. {{{Hugs to you. }}}

jammom
01-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Thanx we3kings-as I said-a def bright spot of marrying my hubby !

I will be be-bopping in & out till about Sun-lots of friends & fam making the trip in

Ryan's Mom
01-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Take your time Deb. Our thoughts will be with you while you're dealing with your terrible loss. I lost my FIL a few years ago. He was like yours, just the sweetest man. We still miss him.

Minister's Wife
01-05-2011, 09:20 PM
So very sorry to hear this. It is always so hard to loose a loved one, no matter what the circumstances. Will be praying for you and your family. You take all the time you need, family always comes first!!