PDA

View Full Version : Valspar Paint Sample + FREE Roller AND Tray + $5 Lowe??™s Coupon

rebate queen
01-12-2011, 08:17 AM
http://www.valsparpaint.com/en/index.html?ts=1294842477008

Request a FREE sample of Valspar Paint in your choice of colors! Plus, you??™ll get a coupon valid for $5 off 1 gallon of Valspar Paint purchased from Lowe??™s! AND your sample will include a roller and tray! Just click on the ???Click to get Yours??? link and choose the colors you like, then fill out your mailing info.

rebate queen
01-12-2011, 08:23 AM
We're Sorry! The sample store is closed for today.
Due to the overwhelming response, our Discover the Power in Color Free Sample Giveaway is over for today. But there's no need to feel blue or see red. Come back tomorrow to try* for your free sample.

Ryan's Mom
01-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Drat! Looks like if I want a sample I'll have to be there at 1:00 AM, my time!!
We're Sorry! The sample store is closed.
The store reopens every day at 12am CST.

Due to the overwhelming response, the 1000 samples/day limit for our Discover the Power in Color Free Sample Giveaway has been reached. But there's no need to feel blue or see red. Come back when the store reopens to try* for your free sample.

Ryan's Mom
01-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Drat! I keep getting the reply below. Looks like if I want a sample I'll have to be there at 1:00 AM, my time!!
We're Sorry! The sample store is closed.
The store reopens every day at 12am CST.

Due to the overwhelming response, the 1000 samples/day limit for our Discover the Power in Color Free Sample Giveaway has been reached. But there's no need to feel blue or see red. Come back when the store reopens to try* for your free sample.

Ryan's Mom
01-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Got it!! :banana::yahoo::banana:

Thank you for your order!

Your color sample of Rainforest Mist 6001-10B is on its way. You should receive your sample in the next 3-7 days and then you can start discovering the power in color. Your kit will include a roller and tray so you can get started right away. Your paint sample is waterborne and will freeze if exposed to temperatures below 32?° F. Your paint sample may not recover after freezing. Protect from freezing.

jammom
01-28-2011, 09:17 AM
This is what I entered

Ryan's Mom
02-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Got this. It's a nice little 7.2 oz sample and the pan & roller are miniature!

The store now reopens every day at 9 am CST.

jammom
02-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Yea-can you believe how fast it came !