PDA

View Full Version : Seniors Texting Guide

jammom
01-12-2011, 01:46 PM
ATD:.........At The Doctor's BTW:........Bring The Wheelchair BYOT:.......Bring Your Own Teeth CBM:..........Covered By Medicare CUATSC:.See You At The Senior Center DWI:.........Driving While Incontinent FWB:.........Friend With Beta Blockers FWIW:.....Forgot Where I Was FYI:............Found Your Insulin GGPBL:......Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low! GHA:..........Got Heartburn Again IMHO:.......Is My Hearing-Aid On? LMDO:.......Laughing My Dentures Out LOL:............Living On Lipitor OMMR:......On My Massage Recliner OMSG:.......Oh My! Sorry, Gas. ROFL/CGU:...Rolling On The Floor Laughing/Can't Get Up SGGP:..........Sorry, Gotta Go Poop TTYL:..........Talk To You Louder WAITT:......Who Am I Talking To? WTFA:.........Wet The Furniture Again WTP:.............Where's The Prunes? WWNO:...... Walker Wheels Need Oil GGLKI:.........Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In

jammom
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM
UGH-I submitted this post & forum timed out on me-I had it posted much nicer & now I'm too lazy to change it-SORRY !

rebate queen
01-12-2011, 03:14 PM
LMAO- I didn't look at this when you first posted it because I thought it was a real guide for seniors...