PDA

View Full Version : Off For A While

Ryan's Mom
01-13-2011, 03:12 PM
We're moving this weekend, so I won't be on for a bit. We're doing all the last minute packing now. I won't have internet after Saturday morning until midweek next week. I'll miss you all & I'll sign in as soon as they get me hooked back up!

rebate queen
01-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Good luck with the move! :)

jammom
01-13-2011, 11:08 PM
UGH-from one who just moved (& finally has everything settled)-Good Luck !
Don't do any heavy lifting !

joelmandre
01-14-2011, 10:22 AM
Best wishes for your move!!!

Ryan's Mom
01-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks for all the good wishes! I'm back online...finally! We're here, but not nearly done unpacking. We downsized, but I don't think we downsized our stuff enough! LOL! I'll try to get back up to speed, in between trying to figure out where to put things and then deciding they should go somewhere else and moving them all!

rebate queen
01-18-2011, 04:07 PM
LOL!! Welcome back!

jammom
01-18-2011, 06:41 PM
Gotta love movin ! Hope everything works out-I know I just barely finished gettin things the way I want

we3kings
01-19-2011, 04:58 PM
Welcome Back!

Ryan's Mom
01-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Thanks everyone. I think it'll take quite a while to get everything where it should be... if I can find the room! We lived in that house for 23 1/2 years. You wouldn't believe how much you accumulate in that amount of time! I don't think I downsized my stuff enough!! What I need now is a good :drinks: LOL!

Minister's Wife
01-20-2011, 03:05 AM
Man can I relate to you right now. I just finished helping my Mom downsize. She lived in her home for 30 years and had so much stuff! She has sent more home with me than I could ever use. And then our oldest has moved back in with all of his household of goods. Eeek!! I am so glad we have an extra building here at the church to store things in. As it is I still feel stuffed to the rafters! LOL!! I have been trying to downsize us for a while and people keep giving us more to replace what we get rid of. Ugh!! Sometimes I think we should swap house with each other so we can have some new eyes looking at what we think is "precious". Might give us a whole new perspective on things.

Hope you can get a lot accomplished today and that the cup of coffee you had was satisfying.