PDA

View Full Version : 20/20 research

sablelulu
01-14-2011, 06:26 PM
I THINK i did not qualify cause i have no kids SO HAVING KIDS might get you in this
good luck an happy surveyin :lol:

20/20 Research wants your opinion!
We are currently conducting a research study regarding Cell Phones (#11-0032) and would like to invite men and women across the country to participate in a web-cam, video diary.

The web-cam, video diary will take place for two months: January 17-March 13 and will require logging into a secure web site, each day for approximately 20 minutes, to answer questions or complete activities using a web-cam. Those who qualify, would be sent a web camera to use (and keep) to complete the activities for this study.

For your time and participation, you can keep the web camera, and will also be given a $360 check or PayPal option . As always, any information that you provide will remain strictly confidential. To see if you qualify, please click HERE to answer a few brief questions.
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/443637/Purchase-Path-2

Please use the forward to a friend button in the upper right hand corner to forward this to anyone who you think may be interested!

If this e-mail was forwarded to you and you would like to be contacted directly about future studies, become a member of