PDA

View Full Version : Just curious!!!!

Minister's Wife
01-20-2011, 03:11 AM
I've been kinda wondering about some silly things. Each day when I come on here I have noticed I have a certain pattern. I seem to go to the same things each day in the same order. And there are certain things I really want to do each day too no matter how busy life is.

So I was wondering, do any of the rest of you do that?

Are there certain things you just "have" to do each day?

Are there some things that if you get to them fine, if not no big deal?

Are there things you forget to do and then wish you had?

Anyway, just curious!!

rebate queen
01-20-2011, 05:28 AM
Yes, I have to get on my computer, NO MATTER WHAT!!!

we3kings
01-20-2011, 05:50 AM
Yes, I do tend to be a bit anal about the order I do things in. I have my morning routine :coffee:, my computer routine :comp:, my afternoon routine "@", and my evening routine :blahblah:. My life can be very chaotic with my daughter, so I try to do certain things the same just to keep myself sane I guess.

Minister's Wife
01-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Yes but when you log in here do you have a certain routine? For example do you go to Coupons, then Freebies, then Sweeps, etc... Or do you go to Just Chat, Sweeps then Freebies, etc...

I know what you mean by routine though. I think if I ever could get a steady one I would be thrilled, but being a Pastor's wife I never know what may happen in our day with the needs of the church family to look after. I dream of calm days. LOL!!

rebate queen
01-20-2011, 08:20 AM
Yes but when you log in here do you have a certain routine? For example do you go to Coupons, then Freebies, then Sweeps, etc... Or do you go to Just Chat, Sweeps then Freebies, etc...

I know what you mean by routine though. I think if I ever could get a steady one I would be thrilled, but being a Pastor's wife I never know what may happen in our day with the needs of the church family to look after. I dream of calm days. LOL!!

I go to "What's New" in the Navigation Bar above. That way I get every post that has been made since the last time I was on and I don't miss anything!

we3kings
01-21-2011, 06:02 AM

Trust me, my day is anything but calm. LOL

I actually go to about 5 different forums per day. Yes, I usually go to the chat areas first and the freebies and the coupons, I don't do too many sweeps. I don't have the patience for it.