PDA

View Full Version : Tired of being sick!!!

Minister's Wife
01-28-2011, 07:10 PM
Ugh!! I have been sick most of this week and I am so tired of it. My poor little cheeks have been so flushed for days I don't think they'll ever get back to normal. Still running a fever over 100.
And to top it off my allergies have been pushed into over-drive because something got into our furnace flame and burned up spreading ashes all the way through our duct work and blowing through the house. It's been awful!!!
I need to win one of those big vacations and just get away till I feel better and the gunk has settled in the duct work.

rebate queen
01-29-2011, 07:21 AM
http://www.profile-comments.com/images/get-well-soon/images/get-well.gif

Ryan's Mom
01-29-2011, 01:01 PM
Allergies Suck! I hope you do win one. How about a nice long spa getaway!

joelmandre
01-29-2011, 01:40 PM
I am sorry you have been sick. :( I hope you start feeling better soon here!

Minister's Wife
01-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks guys! I'm doing a little better today. The smell from the furnace is not so bad, but I am still dizzy and cruddy feeling from whatever bug it is I got. Woke up with a fever again. Guess if it isn't better by tomorrow I should go see a doctor, but hate to spend the money!! No insurance!

rebate queen
01-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Thanks guys! I'm doing a little better today. The smell from the furnace is not so bad, but I am still dizzy and cruddy feeling from whatever bug it is I got. Woke up with a fever again. Guess if it isn't better by tomorrow I should go see a doctor, but hate to spend the money!! No insurance!

Oh no! No insurance is a scary thing. I'm praying that you wake up feeling much better so that you don't need to go!

we3kings
01-31-2011, 07:32 AM
:rose.jpg: I hope you feel better real soon!!! {hugs}

jammom
02-06-2011, 12:09 PM
How ya doin Ms Lois-you've been kinda quiet lately.Hope you're not still sick & are back on your feet soon.