PDA

View Full Version : Graveyard Mall Giant Mystery Box

Minister's Wife
01-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Graveyard Mall (http://www.graveyardmall.com/categories/Daily-Deal/)

Graveyard Mall is once again offering up mystery boxes and this time they will be filled with kitchen gadgets like silicon bakeware, nut choppers, spice grinders, cool salt and pepper shakers and other small gadgets! Plus, each box will include a 12″ tall Giant Pez dispenser filled with 6 rolls of Pez ($19.99 value!). The price for all of this is $21.99 + shipping (the shipping charge will vary slightly depending on your location).

As always, if you are not happy with the mystery box, you can return it to Graveyard Mall at their expense and they will even refund your original shipping charge, so you really have nothing to lose! These Mystery Boxes are set to ship sometime between February 7th and February 18th and are limited to one box per household. Be sure to order yours now as the quantities are limited and they always sell out fast!

Check out some of the emails from people who recently received their mystery boxes that were ordered earlier this month??¦

I got my mystery box today (the $19.95 one) and wow it was AWESOME!!! I got over 30 items and many were very high value. I got six of the Be Fine skincare products which I guess retail at $25 to $30 each!!! I would say 90% of what I got was very nice. I just wanted to say thanks since you let me know about the deal and it seemed like everyone was disappointed with their holiday boxes. I would highly recommend these boxes now based on this experience??“mine was worth at least $200!

Just wanted to let you know that I got my GraveyardMall box today :) This was my first order and did not know what to expect. Reading the readers comments I had positive and negative thoughts but I gave a try. I was so surprised when I opened it :) Wow it was worth over $350. I looked up some items online and just one leather organized was on the website on sale for $40 and all the body care items were from $25 to $40 each wow. Here is what I got : 2x Befine toner $25 each, 2x Obey your body- body lotion $ 30 each, 1x Befine cleanser $25 , 1x Befine clay mask $25, 1x Befine scrub $25, 2x Befine eye brightening treatment $30 each, 2x night cream $30 each, 1 light up backpack, 1x sports bag, 1x necklace, 1x 500 piece puzzle ( embedded with wildflower seeds), 1x foam fun picture, 1x spiral art craft kit, 1x personal massager, 2x leather notepad and 1x canyon outback leather organizer on sale for $40

I just ordered one and with shipping it came to $28.17. The e-mails I shared above are just a few of the ones I have heard about this place, so I am excited to see what shows up. I don't often order Mystery things, but my youngest son collects Pez and that's what sold me.

rebate queen
01-30-2011, 04:00 PM
I saw this on another site and was very tempted....