PDA

View Full Version : Febreze Awaken Your Senses-5/2

jammom
02-03-2011, 10:09 AM
http://www.febreze-destinations.com/entry.form?locale=en_US

4. PRIZES:

All ninety-three (93) prizes, with a total approximate retail value of eighteen thousand, eight hundred and eighteen dollars and nine cents ($18,818.09 USD), will be awarded as follows: One (1) Grand Prize ??“ A seven (7)-day/six (6)-night trip for two (2) to winner's choice of one (1) of the following locations that inspired the Febreze Destinations Collection: Maui, Hawaii OR Bangkok, Thailand OR Auckland, New Zealand OR Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Grand Prize trip includes round-trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner's home, six (6) nights hotel accommodations (one (1) room/double occupancy) and five thousand dollars ($5,000 USD) spending money for winner. Total approximate retail value of Grand Prize is ten thousand dollars ($10,000 USD). Actual retail value will depend on winner's point of departure/return, destination choice and dates of travel); One (1) First Prize ??“ A seven (7)-day/six (6)-night trip for two (2) to Auckland, New Zealand, including round-trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner's home, six (6) nights hotel accommodations (one (1) room/double occupancy) and three thousand dollars ($3,000 USD) spending money for winner. Total approximate retail value of First Prize is eight thousand dollars ($8,000 USD); Grand and First Prize winners and their guests are solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, additional transportation, upgraded room accommodations, souvenirs and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Grand and First Prize winners and their guests must travel on same itinerary. Ninety One (91) Daily Prizes (one (1) per day) ??“ A coupon redeemable for any one (1) Febreze Destinations Collection product (up to a maximum of $8.99 USD in value per product). Total approximate retail value of all Daily Prizes is eight hundred eighteen dollars and nine cents ($818.09 USD). Coupon expires November 30, 2011. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Winner is not entitled to any monetary difference between the actual prize and the stated approximate prize value, if any. Limit one (1) Daily Prize and either the Grand Prize or First Prize per person or household.

rebate queen
02-03-2011, 10:24 AM
Thanks Deb-just added to my favorites! :)

shsc82
02-04-2011, 11:17 AM
It keeps telling me my zip code is invalid?

jammom
02-04-2011, 11:28 AM
It keeps telling me my zip code is invalid?

Thought it was only me-I emailed them this AM

jammom
02-09-2011, 05:03 AM
I could enter this AM

rebate queen
02-09-2011, 05:05 AM
I could enter this AM

Thanks-I've been skipping that one.

jammom
02-10-2011, 12:27 PM
Got the "Invalid Zip Code" again

Ryan's Mom
02-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Me three! Invalid zip code! I emailed them as well.

jammom
03-03-2011, 12:19 PM
I have emailed them numerous times since my 1st email-has anyone been able to enter this? (not me)

rebate queen
03-03-2011, 01:34 PM
I have emailed them numerous times since my 1st email-has anyone been able to enter this? (not me)

....me either

Ryan's Mom
03-10-2011, 12:45 PM

Same here. Maybe the contest is rigged! LOL!

Minister's Wife
03-18-2011, 01:49 AM
I'm getting the invalid thing. They have got to be inundated with e-mails about this. Seems weird it has gone on this long. But Dolores I believe a lot of the games are rigged. I tend to be a bit skeptical about them!! LOL!!

jammom
03-18-2011, 08:38 AM
I even tried on a whim to enter yesterday & still can't (tried entering my mom & no go too-& I reg her)
I give up !

rebate queen
03-18-2011, 09:26 AM
I try about once a week...

Ryan's Mom
03-25-2011, 08:21 PM
I even tried on a whim to enter yesterday & still can't (tried entering my mom & no go too-& I reg her)
I give up !

Still invalid here! I've emailed them several times, but no reply and no fix. It's enough to make me switch to Glade!!

Ryan's Mom
03-25-2011, 08:21 PM
I give up !

Still invalid here! I've emailed them several times, but no reply and no fix. It's enough to make me switch to Glade!!

Minister's Wife
03-26-2011, 04:27 AM
I tried e-mailing them too. Haven't heard from them yet, but I have hope!! Sheesh you'd think after this long they would finally fix it or at least pull the thing!

Ladysteeler
03-26-2011, 04:49 AM
Try this one. http://www.febreze-destinations.com/entry.form?locale=en_US

I had no problems under this one.

Minister's Wife
03-26-2011, 05:46 AM

Oh my golly!! It worked. Thank you!! We need to get that link in the first post.

rebate queen
03-26-2011, 09:06 AM

Oh my golly!! It worked. Thank you!! We need to get that link in the first post.

Added to the original post

jammom
03-29-2011, 06:55 AM
Thanx-could finally enter !

Minister's Wife
03-29-2011, 07:52 PM
Oh my golly!!! Look they actually got back with me!! I'm shocked!!!!!!!

Hi Lois,

Thank you for contacting Febreze,

We’re sorry for any frustration you might have experienced while trying to
participate in our Febreze Awaken Your Senses Sweepstakes. The best way to
submit your entry is by going directly to www.febreze.com and searching for the
contest entry form.

Or, you can use this direct link:

English US:
www.febreze-destinations.com/entry.form?locale=en_US

If you continue to experience difficulty entering the contest, please let us
know. We’ll gather additional details and forward a report to our Web Team.

I hope this is helpful.

Cathy
Febreze Team

jammom
04-29-2011, 06:35 AM
Ending soon...

jammom
05-02-2011, 06:08 AM
Last day...