PDA

View Full Version : Purex Insiders

jammom
02-16-2011, 03:46 PM
www.purexinsiders.com

I signed up for this a little while ago-rec'd an email to try Purex w/ Zout

Minister's Wife
02-16-2011, 11:10 PM
I just got the same e-mail. I'm excited to see what and how much they send!!

petitefame
02-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Thanks! I love Purex!

Minister's Wife
03-19-2011, 01:56 AM
If you didn't sign up to get your full size bottle of Purex with Zout, the form is still there. I got mine and love the stuff!!

Also they have another Free coupon offer for us to give away on our blogs. it is for full size bottle of the Purex with Zout. Make sure you sing up for them!!

Minister's Wife
03-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Just got my welcome kit! It really is nice. Came with a small bottle of Purex Crystals (4 loads) and a coupon for a free full size bottle of Purex Crystals.

I have been really impressed with what they are doing. The offers have come in such neat boxes and nicely presented. And they really are giving out a lot of good info and education about the products. Plus they said coming up in the future will be a lot more offers from them. Sounds exciting!! I love freebies!!

jammom
03-28-2011, 11:05 PM
I totally agree w/ you Lois-very nice & informative (I used my free Crystals coup at Walgreens & got a Reg Reward) & I'm impressed w/ both prods.(The Crystals really are awesome tho)

rebate queen
04-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi rebatequeen,

Congratulations on being selected to be a Purex Insider!

The insiders program is intended to gather feedback and insights from
influential bloggers like you. To capture your feedback, and to share our
progress, we??™ve created the Purex Insiders web site. The site is a place for
you to get additional product information and assets, as well as post questions
and feedback (positive and negative).

To access the site, log in with the user name and password you created when you
applied to be an Insider. I recommend you watch the video called ???Meet the
Team??? and get an Insiders introduction to the women and men who work on the
Purex family of products.

Congratulations again on being selected. Being a blogger myself, I am excited to
get to know all of you and look forward to working with you.

Best,
Lia Freitas
Community Manager
[email protected]

Minister's Wife
05-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Well that's very good news. I think you'll love it. I hope they have some other products for us to try again soon!!

shsc82
05-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Wow, great find, I love these type of panels.

rebate queen
08-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Got an email about a new product to try. It was limited to the first 500 and was already full :(

jammom
10-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Check your emails-
This winter, Purex is rolling out a new Triple Action formula
across the entire liquid detergent line. This new and improved
Triple Action formula delivers even better on Purex's promise
to always leave your clothes bright, white, and clean for half
the price of the leading brand!
As you know, seeing is believing, and we'd love to give you the
opportunity to try it for yourself before it rolls out to all
the stores. Plus we'll give you a sneak peak into next year's
advertising campaign that's all about "Proving it to yourself"
and you'll get inside info to share with your readers on how
they can get their own free sample.

We'll have more information available in the weeks ahead, but
for now, if you are interested in reviewing the new & improved
Purex Triple Action formula and receiving a free full size
bottle, please visit PurexInsiders.com/triple-action
Deadline to sign up is next Friday, October 14th.

rebate queen
10-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Check your emails-
This winter, Purex is rolling out a new Triple Action formula
across the entire liquid detergent line. This new and improved
Triple Action formula delivers even better on Purex's promise
to always leave your clothes bright, white, and clean for half
the price of the leading brand!
As you know, seeing is believing, and we'd love to give you the
opportunity to try it for yourself before it rolls out to all
the stores. Plus we'll give you a sneak peak into next year's
advertising campaign that's all about "Proving it to yourself"
and you'll get inside info to share with your readers on how
they can get their own free sample.

We'll have more information available in the weeks ahead, but
for now, if you are interested in reviewing the new & improved
Purex Triple Action formula and receiving a free full size
bottle, please visit PurexInsiders.com/triple-action
Deadline to sign up is next Friday, October 14th.

Got it also and just signed up for my free bottle!! :)

Ladysteeler
10-08-2011, 07:25 AM
Thanks for post. I had forgot I was a member on this one.

Minister's Wife
11-07-2011, 02:09 AM
Anyone hear anything on this yet. I seem to remember them saying it was supposed to come out in Nov. I looked around on the site and didn't find a date. Just curious!

rebate queen
11-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Anyone hear anything on this yet. I seem to remember them saying it was supposed to come out in Nov. I looked around on the site and didn't find a date. Just curious!

Haven't heard a peep :(

jammom
11-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Same here...

Ladysteeler
11-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Nothing as of yet.

Minister's Wife
11-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Went to the site and they have 2 offers right now. Here is the direct link for the first one that you MUST sign up for before the 22nd!!!
http://www.purexinsiders.com/review-information/jockey-and-purex#comment-1356
Here is the link for the second one which you have until Dec. 2nd to sign up for:
http://www.purexinsiders.com/review-information/ultrapacks

I would hurry on the first one if you want in. It is for a free Jockey Sports Bra and a full size bottle of Tropical Splash Crystals. And one of each to give away on your blog. Requirement is you must give one away on the blog and the company will mail items to the winner!!

Oh yeah and there is a contest to enter to win $1000. Check the news tab and it is the second story down.

we3kings
11-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Went to the site and they have 2 offers right now. Here is the direct link for the first one that you MUST sign up for before the 22nd!!!
Here is the link for the second one which you have until Dec. 2nd to sign up for:

I would hurry on the first one if you want in. It is for a free Jockey Sports Bra and a full size bottle of Tropical Splash Crystals. And one of each to give away on your blog. Requirement is you must give one away on the blog and the company will mail items to the winner!!

Oh yeah and there is a contest to enter to win $1000. Check the news tab and it is the second story down.

Thanks for the heads up on this one. I always forget to check this.

rebate queen
11-21-2011, 08:54 AM

Thanks Lois!

Thank you!

Your information has been received. We appreciate you taking time to lend us your expertise.

Your complete kit (Jockey sports bra, Crystals sample, and timeline) will arrive in 2 ??“ 3 weeks.

We look forward to reading your review!

jammom
11-21-2011, 09:04 AM
Thanx for the heads up & I hope we all get in on this !

Minister's Wife
12-03-2011, 02:34 AM
I was told that we were supposed to be getting the originator off for the Triple Action Purex this week. Anyone get anything yet.
Thing is that next week we are supposed to be getting the Jockey offer and then sometime in Jan we are supposed to get the Ultra Packs! Sheesh we are going to be busy for Purex this winter.

Ladysteeler
12-03-2011, 06:50 AM
The second link has been extended till Monday December 5th.

rebate queen
12-07-2011, 01:15 PM
Fed Ex delivered my "sample" of Triple Action Purex today. It's a full size bottle!

rebate queen
12-07-2011, 01:39 PM
Hello again, Insiders!

We're excited to share with you one of our BIGGEST giveaways
ever -- 20,000 FREE subscriptions to Better Homes and Gardens
magazine!

20,000 random winners will enjoy a whole year of smart,
approachable articles from BHG. The entry form is live now
through December 20th at www.purex.com/bhg

Because exclusive content drives more traffic to your blog, we
encourage you post and tweet the giveaway link before we tell
Purex's Facebook fans later this week.

Happy holidays and good luck to you and your readers!

-Mike, Purex Insiders Team Member

Minister's Wife
12-07-2011, 01:42 PM
I just came to do the same thing!! Funny!

Hello again, Insiders!

We're excited to share with you one of our BIGGEST giveaways
ever -- 20,000 FREE subscriptions to Better Homes and Gardens
magazine!

20,000 random winners will enjoy a whole year of smart,
approachable articles from BHG. The entry form is live now
through December 20th at www.purex.com/bhg

Because exclusive content drives more traffic to your blog, we
encourage you post and tweet the giveaway link before we tell
Purex's Facebook fans later this week.

Happy holidays and good luck to you and your readers!

-Mike, Purex Insiders Team Member

jammom
12-07-2011, 02:28 PM
I just came to do the same thing!! Funny!

Me 3-posted in 1X entry ! GMTA !

Ladysteeler
12-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Fed Ex delivered my "sample" of Triple Action Purex today. It's a full size bottle!

Wow! As I was reading this, Fed Ex was knocking on my door with mine. I was out of washing detergent too.

Minister's Wife
12-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Mine just got here!! Yay! So glad for that. I love Purex products!! Now all we have to wait for are the two other offers we all signed up for. LOL!!
Have fun washing everybody!!

rebate queen
12-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Fed Ex brought my free Jockey Sports Bra and a full size bottle of Tropical Splash Crystals today!

jammom
12-20-2011, 10:28 AM
Thanx for the heads up Dawn !

we3kings
12-21-2011, 02:48 AM
Fed Ex brought my free Jockey Sports Bra and a full size bottle of Tropical Splash Crystals today!

Me too. I had to squeeze into that badboy. I won't be doing to much jiggling here. lol

rebate queen
12-21-2011, 08:39 AM
Me too. I had to squeeze into that badboy. I won't be doing to much jiggling here. lol

LOL! I haven't tried mine on yet. The sizing was weird!!

jammom
12-21-2011, 08:42 PM
Update-they increased the BHG subs from 20,000 to 50,000

rebate queen
12-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Fed Ex delivered a full size Purex UltraPacks 18ct today! :)

Minister's Wife
01-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Got mine as well. Still haven't gotten the other one tested yet, yet alone get the blog post done. Ugh!!

rebate queen
01-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Got mine as well. Still haven't gotten the other one tested yet, yet alone get the blog post done. Ugh!!

I haven't done a darn thing either. I'm even gonna have to read up on what I was supposed to do.....

On top of that, the sports bra is WAY too small :(

Minister's Wife
01-02-2012, 10:56 PM
I haven't done a darn thing either. I'm even gonna have to read up on what I was supposed to do.....

On top of that, the sports bra is WAY too small :(

On some of you paperwork there is info about getting coupons to give away or use for yourself. it came with all three shipments, so don't miss that!!

Oh and my sports bra is way too small too. No way I am getting into it without a major stretcher bar OR getting down to a size 2!!! LOL!!

rebate queen
01-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Hello Purex Fans!

Purex Blog

Just a helpful reminder: If you plan on blogging about Purex products and want to enter to win a $50 gift card, please blog before Jan 13th. Then report your blog post URL to the appropriate link below, and don't forget to sign up for coupons:

If you reviewed Purex UltraPacks please tell us at www.purexinsiders.com/ultrapacks.

If you reviewed Purex Triple Action Detergent please tell us at www.purexinsiders.com/triple-action.

Purex Discount Coupons

To receive Purex discount coupons be sure to sign up before Jan 13th.

For Purex UltraPack coupons sign up at www.purexinsiders.com/ultrapacks/coupons.

For Triple Action Liquid Detergent coupons sign up at www.purexinsiders.com/triple-action/coupons.

Thank you for participating in these Purex promotions.

Here??™s to a clean, bright year ahead!

The Purex Team

Minister's Wife
01-11-2012, 06:11 PM
I signed up for the coupons back when I got the Purex in the mail and still have not received them. Guess I better sign up again just in case!!

Anyone else get or not get theirs???

rebate queen
01-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Dear Purex Insiders,
As a valuable member of the Purex team, we want you to be the first
to know that the "Prove it to Yourself!" campaign has started and
that the new FreeSamplePurex.com promotion is up and running. On
Monday, January 30th, free samples of new Purex Triple Action liquid
detergent will be available.

In a few weeks, new Purex UltraPacks samples will also be available
via the FreeSamplePurex.com website, and we will be sure to give you
a heads up as that time nears. Please note, that the
FreeSamplePurex.com promotion only allows one Purex sample per
household per year, so if people choose to sign up for the liquid
sample now, they will no longer be eligible to sign up for the
UltraPacks sample once it is available. This may be something you
want to make your readers aware of, although it is also explained
on the FreeSamplePurex.com page.

For your blog page, we have created a button that will link your
readers to the FreeSamplePurex.com website, if you wish to use it.
You can find this button on your Purex Insider's Toolkit page.
Alternatively, you can just list the URL on your blog.

Thank you for your continued support and for spreading the word
about Purex!

Sincerely,
The Purex Team

I did not post the sample because I could not find it on their site...

jammom
01-30-2012, 12:37 PM
1 sample per household per yr

Ryan's Mom
01-30-2012, 01:53 PM
You have to click on where it says Sign Up under the video. It will appear as the video is ending..

Your free sample should arrive in about 6-12 weeks.

rebate queen
01-30-2012, 02:06 PM
You have to click on where it says Sign Up under the video. It will appear as the video is ending..

Your free sample should arrive in about 6-12 weeks.

Wow-it didn't take me to that page before, but I got it now. Maybe it hadn't started yet...?

Minister's Wife
02-02-2012, 03:04 AM
You'd think that with two new products they would want to get both of them in consumers hands. Kinda strange they are only allowing one per year. It doesn't even tell you that where most people would see it clearly.

By the way, have any of you gotten your coupons for either new product (Triple Action Liquid or Ultra Packs)??? I've seen a lot of the blogs have the giveaways and they are telling their winners that they have to wait for their prize because the company hasn't sent it to them. I have not gotten mine either, so I was wondering if any of you have heard from them?!

I contacted the Purex company and they have not responded at all, not even the normal form letter, "we got your message and will get to you" thing.

Minister's Wife
02-02-2012, 03:09 AM
Well I feel silly now!! I just saw this on Purex Insiders news page. Ugh!!

The Insiders that have signed up for UltraPack and/or Triple-Action Liquid Coupons will indeed be receiving them. We experienced a delay in getting the coupons printed and are working hard to get them in envelopes and sent to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for waiting, this issue will be corrected as soon as humanly possible, we know you and your faithful readers are ready for the coupons we owe you!

Dated today there was this too:

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone! I feel very welcome. So you know, the UltraPack Coupons have been sent as of 1 hour ago! AT LAST! FINALLY! The Triple Action Liquid Coupons will be going out tomorrow.
Be sure to Stay Tuned. There are lots of changes coming to Purex Insiders in the coming months!

So I am guessing we will be getting them by mid next week or so. Good deal!!

Guess this just proves "Seek and ye shall find" I just didn't seek enough! LOL!!

jammom
02-03-2012, 12:07 AM
Got my coupons yesterday...

jammom
04-13-2012, 10:40 PM
A Mother's Day gift for you!
Hello Purex Insiders!
Purex would like to send you a special Mother’s Day Gift for all your efforts.
What is this special gift, you ask?
Well, it's a small token of our appreciation and a surprise. Lets’ leave it at that. ;-)
We know that not everyone has kids, but we did not want to exclude any Purex Insiders. So, please feel free to sign up even if you are not a mother.
All you have to do is fill out the form, sit back, relax, and wait for it to arrive in your mailbox!
www.purexinsiders.com/insider-announcements/mothersday (http://www.purexinsiders.com/insider-announcements/mothersday)
Be sure to fill out the form promptly, the form will come down on April 19th.
I hope to see everyone sign up!
Jackl
Community Manager

jammom
04-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Hello Insiders!
I’m very excited to bring you some great news. The next blogging opportunity has arrived. We will be sending everyone who signs up a box of the newly redesigned Honey Bunches of Oats. You’ll also receive 6 coupons for a free box of cereal to send your readers. We would love for you to get you family and kids involved as well.
If you’re interested in taking part in this promotion please fill out the form below and be sure to do so quickly! There are only 600 spots available. We will also be rewarding 20 random bloggers that report their blog with $25 gift cards so make sure you let us know when you post.

Minister's Wife
04-19-2012, 06:55 PM
I was just coming over to post this! You beat me. Signed up already. Does it make anyone else kinda wonder about Purex and Honey Bunches of Oats being combined??? Interesting combo to me.

rebate queen
04-19-2012, 08:01 PM
They booted me out a while back for not doing any of my stuff....

jammom
04-20-2012, 07:46 AM
I was just coming over to post this! You beat me. Signed up already. Does it make anyone else kinda wonder about Purex and Honey Bunches of Oats being combined??? Interesting combo to me.

I thought it was weird too...

Minister's Wife
05-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Check for info on how to promote Oprah's magazine O. You can earn $5 gift cards for every 5 subscriptions you get for them through this promotion.
Check you email for a message or the NEWS section on the site.

jammom
05-10-2012, 04:31 AM
Rec'd a box of Honey Bunches Of Oats & 5 free coups by FedEx & a $10 Amazon GC for Mother's Day yesterday

Minister's Wife
05-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Oooh I can't wait for mine to come!! Yay!!!

jammom
06-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Dear Purex Insider,

We have yet another exciting opportunity coming your way!

Purex has teamed up with the Dry Idea Antiperspirant and Deodorant brand. Our friends at Dry Idea are looking for you help in spreading the word about a great product of theirs.

What they want to do
They want to send you a 3.25 oz. bottle of their Unscented Dry Idea – Advance Dry Roll-On along with 3 coupons for your readers! All they ask is that you try their product, let your blog fans know what you think, and report back to us! Pretty simple. ☺

Sign-Up
As always, be sure to login to the Insider’s site, and then fill out the promotion's form. There are only 500 spots available and to be fair, we’ll be choosing bloggers at random when the signups close on June 8th 2012 at 12pm PST.

Minister's Wife
06-13-2012, 11:58 AM
I was accepted as one of the 500 to receive the Dry Idea!! Yay!! Should be coming in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted on what I get.

Minister's Wife
06-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Got this email from them and wanted to pass it along just in case.

Hello Purex Insiders,

I have a few quick questions for you.

As you know, Purex is running a campaign titled ‘Let’s Be Honest’ featuring comedian, Molly Erdman. There is a suite of short videos that poke fun at life, laundry, and whatever on youtube.com/purexlaundry. Purex would like your help in showing these videos some serious love. They’d like for you/your readers to ‘like’, ‘share’, and ‘retweet’ you favorite video.

We’ve had a large amount of success by asking the Insiders to hold your own contests.

Before we move forward, we'd like to test the waters and see how much interest is out there. Please take a few minutes, login to purexinsiders.com, and fill out the form (http://www.purexinsiders.com/insider-announcements/letsbehonest-contests). We are eager to learn what you have to say and we'll push the promotion forward accordingly.

Thank You

Jack
Community manager

rebate queen
06-13-2012, 12:04 PM
I was accepted as one of the 500 to receive the Dry Idea!! Yay!! Should be coming in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted on what I get.

Congrats! :)

jammom
07-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Hello Purex Insiders!

A sweet NEW promotion!

The chance to review COMBAT is finally here. There are only 500 spots so sign up quickly and please only sign up once so everyone has a fair chance of participating. Please login to the Insider’s site and click this.

Its summer time and that means 2 things, Backyard BBQs and Bugs! The two don't mix well together! Combat wants you to try their Ant Bait and Ant Gel and post an honest review about them.

But wait, it gets better! Combat is asking everyone who receives a kit to hold a contest for their readers. The winner of each contest that is reported to us will be sent a free box of Combat Source Kill Max Ant Gel.

Could it get even better? Yes it can! Combat will also be holding a $1,000 Bug-Free Backyard Bash Sweepstakes. 1 lucky winner will win $1,000 and a variety of Combat Ant killing Baits and Gels. The contest URL is not yet determined but will be soon so stay tuned in. We would like all your readers to know about this amazing sweepstakes too!

jammom
08-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Hello Purex Insider!
I have another exciting promotion for you!
Soft Scrub and Purex have teamed up and want to send you two bottles of Soft Scrub. They will also send you a handful of coupons to hold contests on your blog! WooHoo!
All we ask is that you post an honest review of the product you receive and let your readers know. We, of course, want to know about your blogging efforts so be sure to report your work!
Does it get sweeter?
Of course it does! Soft Scrub will be holding the Tough & Gentle Sweepstakes with a $1000 grand prize. We’ll be sending out unique URLs to all the Insiders and we’ll be rewarding those that drive traffic.
Please fill out the form (http://purexinsiders.createsend2.com/t/r-l-hkitpk-ydlykkljjr-b/) on the Insider site if you're interested. Make Sure you're logged in first!

Minister's Wife
08-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Love that this offer does not appear to have a limit on how many are going to participate. They still have not announced who got the Combat offer, at least to my knowledge.

Minister's Wife
08-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Got into the Combat program they have right now. Just got the kit and it has two things in it. I am supposed to have a giveaway on my blog. I'll let you know when it is up so all of you can enter.

Minister's Wife
08-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Hello Purex Insider!
I have another exciting promotion for you!
Soft Scrub and Purex have teamed up and want to send you two bottles of Soft Scrub. They will also send you a handful of coupons to hold contests on your blog! WooHoo!
All we ask is that you post an honest review of the product you receive and let your readers know. We, of course, want to know about your blogging efforts so be sure to report your work!
Does it get sweeter?
Of course it does! Soft Scrub will be holding the Tough & Gentle Sweepstakes with a $1000 grand prize. We’ll be sending out unique URLs to all the Insiders and we’ll be rewarding those that drive traffic.
Please fill out the form (http://purexinsiders.createsend2.com/t/r-l-hkitpk-ydlykkljjr-b/) on the Insider site if you're interested. Make Sure you're logged in first!

Just saw that this has a limit of 600 spots. Hope one or two of us got in!!

jammom
09-20-2012, 08:48 AM
http://www.purexinsiders.com/news
Purex + Oxi opportunity

Minister's Wife
10-27-2012, 07:16 PM
Got my Purex plus Oxi Clean in the mail. Came with a full size bottle & 3 Free coupons I am supposed to give away on my blog.

jammom
11-05-2012, 04:19 PM
We have yet another great review opportunity for you.

Dial wants to send you 2 bottles of their antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash with their festive Holiday packaging

jammom
11-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Poss Right Guard Deoderant for Men

jammom
11-28-2012, 10:14 PM
I am excited to bring to you the newest blogging opportunity! Purex wants to send you a 50oz bottle of new Purex Baby detergent and 3 coupons for a FREE bottle of Purex Baby detergent. Not a mother? Worry not, you can still sign up as I bet your mommy readers would be very interested in your opinion.

jammom
12-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Poss 20 Mule Team Borax

Minister's Wife
01-01-2013, 03:33 PM
I got the Purex Baby promo a little while back (two weeks ago maybe) and then today I got this email!

Hello Lois

If you have received this email you will be receiving a Borax Insider kit to review! Congratulations!

It should be arriving in the next week so keep your eyes peeled!

Be sure to read all the information in the booklet and reward your contest participants with the coupons. Once your contest is complete, please login to the Insider's site and report your blogging efforts here.

In the near future we will be offering exclusive Insider kits only to the Insiders that report their blog, so be sure to let us know!

Also, stay tuned for more information about the Borax Sweepstakes!

Thanks!

Jack
Community Manager

I am loving all the freebies they are sending out. If you have not joined yet please do!! It is so worth it!!! With all the freebies they have sent I have not had to buy laundry soap for months now!!

jammom
01-01-2013, 08:32 PM
I got the Baby Kit too & rec'd my 20 Mule Team Borax this past Sat

Minister's Wife
01-06-2013, 08:50 AM
I just got my Borax kit too. I still have to get posts for my blog done for the baby one and now this one. Ugh!! I am so behind, but loving all the free things they send us!!

Ladysteeler
01-06-2013, 07:02 PM
I got the Baby Purex and the Borax as well. I have not seen Borax in a while in stores or I just haven't been looking. I am gonna check Walmart for the Baby Purex. Food Lion nor my CVS has it.

jammom
01-21-2013, 12:45 PM
http://www.purexinsiders.com/whats-new/dryidea-advanceddryfresh
Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh

Minister's Wife
01-22-2013, 02:10 AM
Just got an email that I was chose to review the Purex Crystals for Baby!! Yay!!!

jammom
01-22-2013, 11:22 AM
Just got an email that I was chose to review the Purex Crystals for Baby!! Yay!!!

Got my Baby Crystals delivered this AM

Poss Honey Bunches Of Oats Tropical Blends
http://www.purexinsiders.com/whats-new/honeybunches-tropicalblends

jammom
01-25-2013, 07:58 PM
Not surprising...stupid ppl...

Hello Deborah
I regret to announce that it has recently come to my attention that there are a select number of Purex Insiders that have been selling the product coupons included in Purex Insider Kits on Ebay.com.
Within the legal text at the bottom of each coupon included in a Purex Insiders KIt, it clearly states,
"Void if copied, sold, purchased, exchanged or transferred."
Actions like this not only compromise the integrity of the Purex Insiders Program and reflect very badly on the Purex Insiders Community Management Team, but also puts the entire Purex Insiders program that we have all worked so hard to build at risk.
We would like to ask any Purex Insiders that have Purex Insiders-related coupons for anyproduct for sale on Ebay or anywhere else to please take them down immediately.
In response to the actions taken by these Insiders, we will be instituting a Code of Conduct that clearly states the expected behavioral protocol for the distribution of Purex Insiders-related promotion material.
In the future, any Purex Insider found to be selling any Purex Insiders-related materials will, at aminimum, be subject to permanent removal from the Purex Insiders program.
Thank you to all Purex Insiders who enjoy being a part of the Purex Insiders Community and sharing their opinions of the exclusive products the Purex Insider programs provides to its members. We hope to quickly put these incidents behind us and continue on to grow the program into bigger and better things.

Ladysteeler
01-26-2013, 04:55 PM
Not surprising...stupid ppl...

Hello Deborah
I regret to announce that it has recently come to my attention that there are a select number of Purex Insiders that have been selling the product coupons included in Purex Insider Kits on Ebay.com.
Within the legal text at the bottom of each coupon included in a Purex Insiders KIt, it clearly states,
"Void if copied, sold, purchased, exchanged or transferred."
Actions like this not only compromise the integrity of the Purex Insiders Program and reflect very badly on the Purex Insiders Community Management Team, but also puts the entire Purex Insiders program that we have all worked so hard to build at risk.
We would like to ask any Purex Insiders that have Purex Insiders-related coupons for anyproduct for sale on Ebay or anywhere else to please take them down immediately.
In response to the actions taken by these Insiders, we will be instituting a Code of Conduct that clearly states the expected behavioral protocol for the distribution of Purex Insiders-related promotion material.
In the future, any Purex Insider found to be selling any Purex Insiders-related materials will, at aminimum, be subject to permanent removal from the Purex Insiders program.
Thank you to all Purex Insiders who enjoy being a part of the Purex Insiders Community and sharing their opinions of the exclusive products the Purex Insider programs provides to its members. We hope to quickly put these incidents behind us and continue on to grow the program into bigger and better things.

I saw that. What a shame.

Ladysteeler
01-26-2013, 04:57 PM
I won a $25.00 amazon gift card as an insider. I wonder if is a code or will they mail a card out.

jammom
01-30-2013, 01:19 PM
http://www.purexinsiders.com/whats-new/softscrub-totalallpurposecleanser
Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath & Kitchen Cleanser

jammom
01-31-2013, 03:04 PM
http://www.purexinsiders.com/whats-new/purex-with-crystals
NEW Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener with Crystals Fragrance

jammom
02-07-2013, 05:24 PM
Poss Dial Coconut Water Body Wash
Also,choose whether you want Combat Ant or Roach Killer

Ladysteeler
02-09-2013, 02:22 PM
Got Dry Idea Advanced Dry in mail from them yesterday with 5 coupons for free product to share.

jammom
02-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Got Dry Idea Advanced Dry in mail from them yesterday with 5 coupons for free product to share.

Got that last wk & got my Tropical Honey Bunches of Oats yesterday

Jacie
02-09-2013, 07:10 PM
It never accepted my password ~~ kept saying lower case letters and numbers ~~ which I did but did not accept it :( It finally took it - after 5 attempts. Then they said they would review my application to see if I qualify? Huh..... not sure what to make of that one.. Any ideas?

jammom
02-09-2013, 08:13 PM
It never accepted my password ~~ kept saying lower case letters and numbers ~~ which I did but did not accept it :( It finally took it - after 5 attempts. Then they said they would review my application to see if I qualify? Huh..... not sure what to make of that one.. Any ideas?

It's hard to say-this might not have any openings.With other PT sites,they're sometimes looking for particular demographics cause they already have enough members.Just keep your fingers crossed (this is a really good one to get in on) & reply whenever they contact you-Good Luck & welcome !

jammom
02-26-2013, 12:42 PM
We are excited to open registration for our newest review opportunity, NEW Combat® Ant & Roach Killing Bait Strips!

The same killing power found in Combat Gels is now available in a new discreet design. These thin bait strips have an adhesive backing that makes it easy to hide out of sight and reach of children and pets.

Please sign up for which ever product (Ant killing or Roach killing) you are interested in trying and reviewing. Quantities are very limited, so please don't delay!

jammom
02-27-2013, 04:33 PM
We are excited to open registration for our newest review opportunity, NEW Soft Scrub® Advanced Surface!

jammom
03-05-2013, 05:10 PM
NEW Purex® Natural Elements® Tropical Splash Detergent!

jammom
03-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Dial® Kids Peachy Clean for ages 2+,
Dial® Kids Watery Melon for ages 6+

jammom
03-20-2013, 10:15 AM
Sign Up For NEW Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care! (http://www.purexinsiders.com/promotions/fourinone)

jammom
04-02-2013, 03:27 PM
I am excited to open registration for our newest review opportunity, NEW Soft Scrub® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover.

Minister's Wife
05-02-2013, 02:10 AM
Purex Insiders has been updated and is taking new members. You have to be referred to join, so if anyone wants to join please feel free to contact me and I would be glad to pass your info along. They do ask that you have a blog and would be willing to share on the blog about lots of different products. In the future they will be teaming up with even more companies and offering products on a regular basis for testing and giveaways.

jammom
05-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Purex Fels-Naptha is a powerful laundry bar that works overtime to remove greasy, oily stains, perspiration, and ring-around-the-collar. With over 100 years of removing America's stains, you can rest assured that this laundry bar knows how to tackle your toughest stains.

jammom
06-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I am excited to open registration for the latest Purex Insiders Promotion, the Dial® 65K Gold Insiders Promotion!
Although we will not be sending out an Insider Kit containing a product to review, this promotion is still sure to excite you!
If selected to participate in this promotion, you will receive five coupons for FREE Dial Body Wash that you and your readers can use to test out any Dial Body Wash. We would also love it if you helped share the word about the Dial 65K Gold Giveaway!

Minister's Wife
07-25-2013, 03:28 AM
Purex Insiders has changed their program quite a bit over the past month. In order to apply to them now you need to have a special link. if you are interested in joining please click on this link and then the image for Purex Insiders to start the process. You also MUST have a blog to join!!

Join HERE!! (http://theministerswifestampsandsaves.blogspot.com/2013/07/would-you-like-to-be-part-of-purex.html)

They have started a new points program where the more points you have the more events you get to take part in. Also the more points you have you will be eligible for special awards and gifts. Here is the link to see how the whole thing works. Point System (http://www.purexinsiders.com/news/132611/Details-on-the-NEW-Purex-Insiders-Points-.htm)

They are especially looking for male bloggers for some future promotions just for the guys. And if you know someone who lives in Canada they have their own version of Insiders now.