PDA

View Full Version : 25 questions men want to ask women

Admin
10-30-2007, 05:06 AM
It's time to come clean, gents.
Here and now, for all the world to see, I feel compelled to reveal all the questions men have crawling around in their heads ??” the questions we're desperate to have answered but scared to death to ask our women.
1) Why do you all wish we were more like John Cusack?
2) Do you or don??™t you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and we??™ll act accordingly.
3) How can you look so cute in pigtails?
4)Why the fascination with Harrison Ford? He??™s old enough to be your father, for crying out loud? Seriously.
5) When you ask "Does this look okay?" do you want honesty or support? We really can do both.
6) How can you complain endlessly about having "so much work to do" and then find the time to go shopping or talk to someone on the phone for two hours?
7) Do you ever get tired of watching The Sound of Music?
8) Why is each anniversary such a big deal to you? I'm not talking about yearly anniversaries, but our first date? Our first kiss? The first time I met your mother?
9) Do you think I'm better looking than Brad Pitt?
10) How can you always remember those little things, like Great-Great Aunt Emma's birthday or the anniversary of Cousin Susie's dog's death?
11) Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers?
12) How can you always be up for going shopping?
13) Chest hair ??” good or bad?
14) Boxers or briefs? Be honest.
15) Why do you find it endearing when a guy's in love and won't take no for an answer in the movies, but in real life you call it stalking?
16) Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions?
17) How do you innately seem to know what can or can??™t go in the dryer?
18) Why do you always complain about your mothers and then end up talking to them for hours upon hours?
19)Why do you always go to the bathroom in groups?
20) Facial hair. Good or bad?
21) Looks or money?
22) When you ask, ???If I died, would you remarry???? What exactly are you looking for?
23) If I died, would you remarry?
24) Does your dad like me? No, seriously.
25) How do you mange to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful, mysterious, complicated, simple and unbelievably interesting? No, seriously.