PDA

View Full Version : tell me why!!

ashnokc
10-31-2007, 04:53 AM
:mad: tell me why there are all these scams on here i didn't think that is what this site is all about why aren't these people banned?? i mean come on who's gonna give you a free laptop please people nobody!!! anyone else feal the same way or am i alone in this???:mad: :

aabcd2395
10-31-2007, 05:17 AM
:mad: tell me why there are all these scams on here i didn't think that is what this site is all about why aren't these people banned?? i mean come on who's gonna give you a free laptop please people nobody!!! anyone else feal the same way or am i alone in this???:mad: :

Whenever these post are found or reported to myself or the Admin, they are removed and infractions are dealt. The Admin & myself are not on here all the time to catch them at the same time they are posted.

But like I said, when they are found or reported, they will be removed.

ashnokc
10-31-2007, 05:27 AM
thanks for clearin that up it's anoying lol but good thanks was thinking i was alone!!! nice to know i wasn't!!!

ashnokc
10-31-2007, 09:42 AM
one more thing i would like to know about is this a happy place or sad place i am putting on here free stuff NOT SCAMS!! and not a single person says thanks or great or anything NOT COOL!!!

aabcd2395
10-31-2007, 02:22 PM
one more thing i would like to know about is this a happy place or sad place i am putting on here free stuff NOT SCAMS!! and not a single person says thanks or great or anything NOT COOL!!!

Not everyone has time to say thanks. I have posted a lot of topics on here. I don't consider my feeling hurt if someone does not say thanks. If everyone said thank you, we would have pages and pages of "thanks" and only post of the actual freebie. This cuts down on web space.

emeraldchickpea
10-31-2007, 05:11 PM
I agree with you on both things. And I do appreciate it when someone posts free stuff! Sometimes there are some I've seen before someplace else but it never hurts to try some of them again.

Ryan's Mom
10-31-2007, 07:33 PM

It's impossible for the moderators to ban all spammers, because once they're banned, they just set up a new account with a new user name and address and start all over again. It's really pathetic that some people have nothing better to do than post garbage. This isn't the only place it happens. Another site I go to has had a real problem with spammers for scams and dirty sites. They just keep re-signing up as soon as their post is removed and their account banned! I reported some and spoke to a Mod by email and they're removing them really fast but these degenerates are really persistent. You just have to ignore the bad and enjoy the good and if you see a spam, report it.

aabcd2395
11-01-2007, 04:50 AM
It's impossible for the moderators to ban all spammers, because once they're banned, they just set up a new account with a new user name and address and start all over again. It's really pathetic that some people have nothing better to do than post garbage. This isn't the only place it happens. Another site I go to has had a real problem with spammers for scams and dirty sites. They just keep re-signing up as soon as their post is removed and their account banned! I reported some and spoke to a Mod by email and they're removing them really fast but these degenerates are really persistent. You just have to ignore the bad and enjoy the good and if you see a spam, report it.

Very well said!

rhondette3
11-06-2007, 05:01 PM
i love this site.
i dont know how to post so i dont.i thank every one who works so hard to give people like m the freebies. there is going to be spammers on every site. you have to use a little common sence. if it sounds too good to be true ,it probably isnt. thanks to all who post.

neutal005
11-07-2007, 02:06 AM
good ................

oneawayreg
03-20-2008, 08:08 AM
Just thought I'd jump in and say I think this site is awesome !!! Always read before you send for samples as you may be agreeing to something you do not want. If it's a step 2 or 3 offer it's your disision to proceed. Otherwise there is a lot of free stuff to get. Again AWESOME SITE !!

heajohnson27
03-21-2008, 09:51 PM
i agree its a good site but beware of spammers:mad::D:confused:;)

jammom
03-24-2008, 12:55 AM
I love to come to this forum cause it's not overrun w/ freebies I have no interest in.As you come to this site more,you'll figure out the good posts & the not so good.Aabcd2395 does a great job as mod & keeping things under control-Deb