PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Wave IAQ sample

Freebie seeker
02-25-2011, 08:16 AM
Fresh Wave IAQ is offering a free sample of there odor removal products, I received the package in two days after filing out form and it included three descent size bottles came ups. They do ask for company name and what service you provide, our secret, I don`t have a buisness I just took my last name and added " and sons" :) and said we clean carpets!Scroll down to the bottom of the page to get the form.http://www.jondon.com/freshwave.htm

jammom
02-25-2011, 08:40 AM
I'm confused-when I search it says it's in Canada,but under contact us it says IL
Could this be a clone site ?

Freebie seeker
02-25-2011, 08:52 AM
I`m not exactly sure what a clone site is( my first sample post), I did check out the site says they have a few stores across u.s.a. Maybe the IL store is the main store dunno,sorry if I recommended a bad site:(

jammom
02-25-2011, 09:24 AM
I`m not exactly sure what a clone site is( my first sample post), I did check out the site says they have a few stores across u.s.a. Maybe the IL store is the main store dunno,sorry if I recommended a bad site:(

No-the fakes are really good & we all fall for them-I was just checking link-don't want anyone to get any viruses or anything

Ryan's Mom
02-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Checked it out. The site is valid and has been around for over six years. They're also on Angie's List. This doesn't guarantee that you'll get the sample, but I don't think you'll start getting tons of new spam from filling out the form.

Ryan's Mom
02-25-2011, 12:05 PM

The site is not bad and you're right, the IL store seems to be corporate headquarters. Good find!

Cloned sites are exact copies of a legitimate site with a few minor changes, mainly the address, company name and the addition of a fake freebie offer. They are very hard to spot and we've all been fooled at one time or another. If a site is offering a freebie that has nothing to do with what the site is supposed to be promoting or the freebie offer looks too good to be true, it may be a clone. If in doubt, IM a Mod and we'll try to check it out and let you know if it's safe to post.

Ryan's Mom
02-25-2011, 12:05 PM

The site is not bad and you're right, the IL store seems to be corporate headquarters. Good find!

Cloned sites are exact copies of a legitimate site with a few minor changes, mainly the address, company name and the addition of a fake freebie offer. They are very hard to spot and we've all been fooled at one time or another. If a site is offering a freebie that has nothing to do with what the site is supposed to be promoting or the freebie offer looks too good to be true, it may be a clone. If in doubt, IM a Mod and we'll try to check it out and let you know if it's safe to post.