PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for my honey's surgery please!!

rebate queen
03-11-2011, 03:02 AM
I'm at the hospital now with him. He's having lower back surgery-foramenotomy with a possible fusion.

I think I'm more scared than he is....:cry:

jammom
03-11-2011, 03:55 AM
Sending prayers your way-hang in there !

Ryan's Mom
03-11-2011, 10:05 AM
We'll keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Minister's Wife
03-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Definitely praying. Keep us posted on how he is doing. Hang in there!!

rebate queen
03-11-2011, 05:17 PM
I just got home from the hospital about an hour ago. The surgery went well and no fusion had to be done. The doctor said he could even come home today, but then came probs in recovery and they decided to keep him overnight. They were having a hard time managing his pain and then he was having a hard time recovering from the anesthesia. I stayed until he seemed to be doing ok, then had to get home to rest. I've been sick since Tuesday and getting up at 3:30 this am didn't help me at all....

rebate queen
03-13-2011, 11:08 AM
They are letting him come home today. I'll be leaving shortly to get him. :)

Please pray for a speedy, problem free rest of the recovery!! Thanks!

Ryan's Mom
03-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Back surgery can be so painful. We'll be praying for his rapid recovery with minimum pain.

Minister's Wife
03-19-2011, 02:05 AM
How's your hubby doing today? Feeling better and getting around better? Been praying for him!

jammom
03-19-2011, 06:55 AM
I hope he has no probs-he's got the BEST nurse anyone could ask for !

rebate queen
03-19-2011, 07:08 AM
Back surgery can be so painful. We'll be praying for his rapid recovery with minimum pain.

His pain has been averaging at about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. Thanks for the prayers Dolores!

How's your hubby doing today? Feeling better and getting around better? Been praying for him!

He's doing ok-thanks for asking. He's still having a little trouble with an upset stomach(hasn't been right since the anasthesia). Thanks for the prayers!

I hope he has no probs-he's got the BEST nurse anyone could ask for !

LOL!! I don't know about that, but thank you!