PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up - Free Hair Color From John Frieda To People Who Get The Newsletter

Ryan's Mom
03-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Got an email from John Frieda today. The offer is only for the email recipient and the form autofills your email address, so I can't post it. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up to watch your email. Don't know if it's going to everyone, or just a random number.

You are invited to be one of the first to experience a true breakthrough in home hair colouring. NEW Precision Foam Colour, the first ever, premium, permanent home hair colour from the John Frieda?® Hair Care Experts. The revolutionary non-drip foam spreads easily into roots and hard to reach places to give you precise and flawless coverage from root to tip. Now you can finally achieve the beautiful, natural-looking colour you only thought possible from a professional colourist ??” at home.

Thank You!

Your complimentary voucher will be mailed to you. Please allow 8 weeks for delivery, except where specified. To learn more about the 20 salon-inspired Precision Foam Colour shades or how simple it is to achieve salon-quality results at home, we invite you to visit our website www.johnfrieda.com/homecolour

Find Your Ideal Shade.
** Product Voucher. Offer open only to named recipients of Sponsor??™s Offer email.

Minister's Wife
03-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the warning. Will be watching. Not sure how I missed this earlier.

jammom
03-21-2011, 08:25 AM
I posted it under Personal Grooming Freebies

Minister's Wife
03-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks! It says I don't qualify and the samples are all gone. I kinda thought they would be by now since I missed it. No bigee!!

ssetliff
03-21-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm going to get a box! I can't wait to try it.

jammom
03-21-2011, 06:06 PM
I'm going to get a box! I can't wait to try it.

I'm too lazy to color my hair-LOL !
Glad you go it & welcome to the Forum !