PDA

View Full Version : Universal Studios Instant Win Egg Hunt-3X Daily-4/15

jammom
03-18-2011, 08:24 AM
http://apps.facebook.com/hop_instant_win/
3 chances per day

1 Grand Prize-The Sweepstakes Winner will receive a trip (hereinafter referred to as either ???Trip??? or ???Sweepstakes Prize???) of his/her choice for four (4) persons to either Universal Studios Hollywood?®, Hollywood, CA or Universal Studios Orlando?®, Orlando FL. Depending on the Trip selected, the Trip will consist of roundtrip coach airfare for four (4) persons from the major airport nearest to the Sweepstakes Winner??™s residence to either Hollywood, CA or Orlando, FL (as applicable); roundtrip ground transportation between the respective airport and the hotel; 3 days/2 nights??™ hotel accommodations (one [1] standard room; quadruple occupancy, room and tax only); and four (4) two (2) - day tickets to Universal Studios, Hollywood, CA or Universal Studios Theme Park, Orlando, FL depending on the Trip selected by the Sweepstakes Winner. Approximate Retail Value of Trip: $3,000 depending on city of origin, destination city, and dates
IWG-
(10)Winners-Custom Skinned 8 GB iPod Touch
(10)Winners-Nintendo DSi XL w/ HOP game
(10)Winners-Hershey's Candy Easter Basket
(25)Winners-$20 Fandango HOP GC
(25)Winners-HOP autographed poster
(100)Winners-Gift Pack #1 including 5 lip balm & tin case sets,Easter Egg nail polish,bath set lotion,bath splash & bath fizzy
(100)Winners-Gift Pack #2 including a HOP coloring book,HOP paint & water book,HOP Counting Chicks book,& a jelly bean dispenser
(100)Winners-Gift Pack #3 including Meet The Easter Bunny reader,HOP bunnies board book,a pack of rubber bracelets,& a HOP jr novel
(100)Winners-Gift Pack #4 including a HOP t-shirt,a pack of 3 HOP character figurines,4 bouncy balls,& a HOP Chicks vs. Bunnies book

rebate queen
03-18-2011, 09:23 AM
page won't load correctly for me

jammom
03-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Bummer-I just checked & it loaded for me again (Told me Sorry-You're Out of Plays For Today)

rebate queen
03-18-2011, 10:26 AM
I just tried it again and it worked-thanks

jammom
04-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Ending soon...

jammom
04-14-2011, 03:45 AM
Ends tomorrow