PDA

View Full Version : Airheads' Xtreme Xperience Tour Sweepstakes 7/31

rebate queen
03-23-2011, 08:28 AM
http://www.xtremexperiencetour.com/

Description:
Enter Airheads' Xtreme Xperience Tour Sweepstakes for your chance to win one of three adventure vacations worth up to $12,300 or one of 50 instant prizes of Airheads t-shirts and a case of Airheads candy.

Eligibility:
USA, 13+

Start Date:
March 01, 2011

End Date:
July 31, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET

Entry Frequency:
1 x daily per person/email.

Sweepstakes Prizes:
Grand Prizes (3): Winner's choice of one of the following three adventure vacations:
???One Day Great White Shark Encounter: A trip for two to Hyde St. Pier, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA including airfare, first-class hotel accommodations, tickets for a One Day Great White Shark Encounter with Incredible Adventures, Inc., and and; (d) one preloaded $250 Visa gift card per person. (ARV: $7,550)
???The Zero-G Experience: A trip for 2 to USA city on Zero-G flight schedule includng airfare, first-class hotel accommodations, tickets to The Zero-G Experience, and a preloaded $250 VISA gift card per person. (ARV: $12,300)
???Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course: A trip for 4 to Bolton Landing, NY including airfare, first-class hotel accommodations in Bolton Landing, NY, tickets to Adirondack Extreme Adventure Course, and a preloaded $250 Visa gift card per person. (ARV: $3,000)

Instant Win Prizes (50): An Airheads T-shirt and a case of Airheads. (ARV: $53)

poodllady
03-23-2011, 03:26 PM
Where do we get a code?

rebate queen
03-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Where do we get a code?

Sorry, I didn't realize that you needed one(haven't played it yet)

I found this in the rules--located on the wrapper of select Airheads candy

I'll move the sweeps to the requirements section.