PDA

View Full Version : FREE Juno Baby T-Shirt or CD (Find 10 Teddy Bears!)

rebate queen
03-30-2011, 06:09 AM
http://www.thejunocompany.com/Juno-Baby/Home

from another site...

To get this freebie, start clicking around and looking for Teddy Bears
You may need to have your pop-up blockers turned off. I noticed that most of the teddy bears were located at the bottom of the screen, so I suggest clicking on the different tabs and then scrolling down to find them. Once you find a teddy bear, click on it and a message will pop up stating how many teddy bears you have clicked on and how many more you need to click on. You have to find all 10 Teddy Bears to be able to request your freebie.

After I finally found my 10th Teddy Bear, I was able to click on the link provided and was taken to a page to order my FREE T-Shirt! If you are offered the FREE T-Shirt, you will get to choose between sizes 2T, 3T or 4T. Also, this is what was stated on my ???Congratulations page???:

You Did It!
Congrats! You found all 10 Teddies in Indie??™s Great Teddy Bear Hunt. Please make sure to fill out the form included. You will be entered to win our grand prize which includes a Pro Membership to Thred Up along with an iPod Touch, and will be contacted via email if you are selected as one of our winners. Second place winners receive a special Thred Up box and a Juno Mystery box!