PDA

View Full Version : Free Tennis Ball Chiar slippers

Admin
11-28-2007, 03:38 AM
Chair Slippers?„? Sample Packs allow potential customers to try Chair Slippers?„? risk free. Order your Sample Pack today and see for yourself how Chair Slippers?„? can protect your floors longer and better than any other solution on the market!

BEFORE YOU ORDER!
Chair Slippers?„? Sample Packs are currently completely free! That's right, we'll even pay for shipping! However, you must have a valid offer code in order to request your sample. If you're interested in trying out Chair Slippers?„? but don't have an offer code just give us a call at 1-877-322-4247.

CODE: 10SSE7

aabcd2395
11-28-2007, 05:31 AM
Could you post the link please?

NanaOfRhianna
11-28-2007, 08:16 AM
This is the link I found for this offer. I hope it's the right one.
http://www.mychairslippers.com/index.php?pg=samples/request

kathylr
11-28-2007, 11:45 AM
Chair Slippers?„? Sample Packs allow potential customers to try Chair Slippers?„? risk free. Order your Sample Pack today and see for yourself how Chair Slippers?„? can protect your floors longer and better than any other solution on the market!

BEFORE YOU ORDER!
Chair Slippers?„? Sample Packs are currently completely free! That's right, we'll even pay for shipping! However, you must have a valid offer code in order to request your sample. If you're interested in trying out Chair Slippers?„? but don't have an offer code just give us a call at 1-877-322-4247.

Please send my sample to:

Kathy Rulo
P O Box 148
Grafton, IL 62037-0148

Thank you.

Hamrick53
11-28-2007, 01:34 PM

BEFORE YOU ORDER!

I called them And got notified that they will be out of this item at least for 2 months - But to try again then.

abeabe
11-28-2007, 01:36 PM
kathy i see its ur 1st post, so maybe u don't understand how this forum works. absolute-portal dosen't send out any freebies or samples, it's just a site giving information on where to aquire free goods. so, for this particular deal, u will need to click this link and fill out ur info http://www.mychairslippers.com/index.php?pg=samples/request
enter code 10sse7 1st for this particular deal

jngmom04
12-21-2007, 09:41 AM
I tried the offer but the promo code was invalid :(