http://www.hostesscakes.com/cupcakejackpot/
Sweeps will provide code

1 Grand Prize-$10,000 check
IWG-
20 Winners-a Flip video camera
100 Winners-$50 GC
115 Winners-$25 GC
50 Winners-Hostess Product Prizes awarded as 12 free product coupons
25 Winners-a Hostess Prize pack including 4 free product coupons & a Hostess t-shirt

Barb Ra
05-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but it says one entry per day. It yelled at me when I tried to spin for the second time.

rebate queen
05-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but it says one entry per day. It yelled at me when I tried to spin for the second time.

I saw that on the entry page it says 1 time a day, but in the official rules, it does say 5 times a day. It says 5 plays, but only the first will give you a sweeps entry? I haven't played it yet, so that's all I can say...

Here are the rules:
TO PARTICIPATE: Participation is on-line only. To participate, visit www.Hostesscakes.com during the Promotion Period and follow the on-screen instructions to: [a] complete and submit the on-line registration form including a valid Game code; and [b] "spin" the Cupcake Jackpot on-line prize wheel to see if you are the potential winner of an instant-win Game prize (each, a "Game Play"). If after your eligible Game Play a valid winning message and prize description are displayed, you are the potential winner of that prize, subject to verification of the Game Play, your eligibility, and your continued compliance with these Official Rules. If the word "Sorry" and a non-winning message are displayed, you did not win a prize. See below for additional details. Limit five (5) Game Plays per person/email address, per day during the Promotion Period. Note that your first eligible Game Play of each day during the Promotion Period will result in an automatic entry into the Sweepstakes; see below for additional details. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person/email address, per day during the Promotion Period.

jammom
05-04-2011, 03:24 PM
I got to play 5 times (no win tho)

jammom
06-29-2011, 04:25 AM
Ending soon...

shsc82
06-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Big winner!

You won a $50 from Hostess CupCakes!!*
A confirmation email with more details has been sent to
the email address provided.

Funny thing is, I got the congratulations email before I hit spin!

rebate queen
06-30-2011, 04:31 AM
Big winner!

You won a $50 from Hostess CupCakes!!*
A confirmation email with more details has been sent to
the email address provided.

Funny thing is, I got the congratulations email before I hit spin!

Congrats! :)

jammom
06-30-2011, 09:15 AM
WOW-Congrats woman !!! Like I said-you win 'em all !

jammom
07-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Ends tomorrow

jammom
07-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Last day !!!