PDA

View Full Version : I think I am back!!!

Minister's Wife
05-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Well we think we have all our computer glitches fixed now. I feel so out of touch and wonky with not having been on here for so long. I was gonna list on the things that have come in all I have gotten for the last month, but decided that would be too much!! Anything exciting happen???

rebate queen
05-30-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm so glad to have you back!! :)

I think the only big thing that has happened is that Dolores' son was terribly sick and in and out of the hospital. There is a thread for it in the Off Topic Chat.

jammom
05-30-2011, 01:59 PM
Nope-kinda quiet...haven't had alot of free time lately.
Hubby's working tho...(unfortunately not what he wanted..)

Minister's Wife
05-30-2011, 02:07 PM
I will have to read all the posts for a while back. Sorry to hear about Dolores' son. That can be scary & awful!! Deb. should I be glad your hubby is working?! our oldest still hasn't found a job. He's almost given up looking. Youngest is working at school this summer. The house has been so quiet! And without a computer it has been awful!!!!! Didn't realize how much I used the thing until I didn't have it on and off. Glad my college son could keep up a few things for me or I really would have been in a mess. Came back to over 1500 e-mails. UGH!!!!!

rebate queen
05-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Nope-kinda quiet...haven't had alot of free time lately.
Hubby's working tho...(unfortunately not what he wanted..)

Well, glad he got something!

jammom
05-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Well, glad he got something!

Yea-tell that to him...bein kinda a snot about having something he's overqualified for...

rebate queen
05-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Yea-tell that to him...bein kinda a snot about having something he's overqualified for...

I'm sorry...guess he's taking it out on you?

jammom
05-30-2011, 06:31 PM
Just frustrated-but better than when he wasn't working

rebate queen
05-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Just frustrated-but better than when he wasn't working

...and he's still looking, right?? Something is bound to come along for him!!

Ryan's Mom
05-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Good to see you back Lois, we've missed you!

Minister's Wife
05-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks!! I have felt so out of sorts with not being on here!!

Deb, I understand the frustration with being overqualified for a job, but like you said, at least he is working!!