PDA

View Full Version : Disney and Best Western's Shake It Up in Hollywood Sweepstakes 8/14

rebate queen
06-26-2011, 02:58 PM
http://disney.go.com/partners/shakeit/

Description:
Enter Disney and Best Western's Shake It Up in Hollywood Sweepstakes for your chance to win a trip to California to see a taping of a Disney show and meet cast members of the series, "Shake It Up." 100 additional winners will receive free Best Western gift cards.

Eligibility:
USA, 8+

Start Date:
June 20, 2011

End Date:
August 14, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PT

Entry Frequency:
1 x daily per person/household/telephone number.

Sweepstakes Prizes:
Grand Prize: A 3-day trip for 4 to Los Angeles, CA to attend a 1-night taping of the Make Your Mark, the Ultimate Dance Off! Shake It Up Edition and meet selected cast members of Disney Channel's hit series, Shake It Up. The prize includes airfare, hotel, a Meet and Greet, ground transportation. (ARV: $5,350)

1st Prizes (100): A $50 Best Western Travel Card. (ARV: $50)

Additional Comments:
AMOE: By text message.

jammom
08-06-2011, 10:27 PM
1 more wk...

jammom
08-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Couple more days...

jammom
08-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Ending tomorrow

rebate queen
09-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Damn! I just found an email that I won a $50 gift card in this sweeps, but I needed to respond by yesterday. Ugghhh....hope I can still get it!!

September 9, 2011

You or your child, entered the SHAKE IT UP IN HOLLYWOOD SWEEPSTAKES as sponsored by ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel. Your child??™s entry was selected as a potential prize winner in our recent drawing. Please follow the below instructions so that we may send your child a prize.

Prize: One (1) promotional $50 Best Western Travel Card?® redeemable at any Best Western?® branded hotel. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $50.

Please ???reply??? to this email and provide us with the following required information:

1) Your Full Name:

2) Your Child??™s Full Name:

3) Your Child??™s Date of Birth:

4) Your complete mailing address (no post office boxes):
5) Your 10 digit phone/cell number (needed for shipping purposes):

If we do not receive a response in the above format from you by by 5 PM (ET) on Friday, September 16, 2011, your child will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be chosen.

Once you have provided the required information, please allow 12 weeks to receive your child??™s prize. You will only receive a response back if your child is not eligible.

On behalf of the Sponsor, ABC Cable Networks Group, dba Disney Channel, we thank you for participating in this sweepstakes.

Virginia Puliafito

Promotions Coordinator

Ventura Associates, Intl LLC

V: (212) 302-8277 x3023

F: (212) 302-2587