PDA

View Full Version : Dunkin Donuts Unlock The Lab-7/31

jammom
06-27-2011, 07:42 AM
http://www.dunkindonuts.com/cap/index.html

1 Grand Prize- a trip for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest, who are at least eighteen (18) years old, to a Marvel movie premiere in 2012 determined by Sponsor which includes: (i) roundtrip coach-class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest Winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) to the U.S. gateway airport nearest to the Marvel movie premiere location as determined by the sole discretion of the Sponsor, (ii) three (3) days/two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations (single room; double occupancy) (room rate and tax only) in a hotel to be determined in the Sponsor's sole discretion, (iii) ground transportation to/from home, airport and hotel, (iv) tickets for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to the Marvel movie premiere in 2012, and... (v) one (1) Marvel movie prize package which includes each of the following as selected by Sponsor a. one (1) Captain America signed comic book, b. one (1) signed movie poster, c. one (1) Captain America Action Figure, d. one (1) Iron Man 2 DVD, e. one (1) Iron Man 2 soundtrack, f. one (1) SEGA?® Captain America?„?: Super Soldier video game).

35 IWPrizes(1 per day)-a Marvel Movie Prize Package as selected by Sponsor which includes one (1) of each of the following: (i) a signed movie poster (i) (a Captain America Action Figure, (iii) a Iron Man 2 DVD, (iv) a Iron Man 2 soundtrack, and (iv) one (1) SEGA?® Captain America?„?: Super Soldier video game).

rebate queen
06-27-2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks Deb-just added to my favorites :)

jammom
07-21-2011, 06:22 AM
10 more days...

jammom
07-21-2011, 06:22 AM
10 more days...

jammom
07-30-2011, 10:51 AM
Ends tomorrow