PDA

View Full Version : not yet

markc50
07-06-2011, 07:43 AM
ive just started and havent recived any freestuff yet as soon as i do i will poast it

Ryan's Mom
07-06-2011, 07:50 AM
Hi markc50! We're happy to have you on board. Don't worry that you haven't received any freebies yet. Some can take 4-8 weeks to arrive. In the meantime, keep requesting them. Also, check out our coupon and sweepstakes forums. We save a lot with the coupons and we've all won from the sweepstakes. We don't usually win big things, but all those small wins do add up! Also, I'm moving this subject to Off Topic Chat so that others will spot it and perhaps be able to give you some hints!

jammom
07-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Hey markc50-welcome !!! Dolores has it right-some freebies come faster than others,so hopefully you'll start having a full mailbox soon ! Any other ?s-we're here !
Thanx for joining us ! Deb

rebate queen
07-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Welcome to the forum!! :)

cheekymunkky
07-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Welcome markc50! I been using this forum for about 3-4 weeks now and my freebies have only started filling up my mailbox in the last few days. so keep requesting them and they will come through!
Try the instant wins games too, I think you being new will bring you luck on them. They did with me :-)

Good luck!