PDA

View Full Version : It's been one of THOSE days.

Minister's Wife
07-12-2011, 09:48 PM
My day started out not too bad. Up and around and ready for Bible study early so had a few minutes to myself. From there it went down hill.

One of the ladies there was in a really touchy mood. She took everything anyone said the wrong way.Then we had a work day at church and we cleaned up some of the things affected by the flooding we had. (still lots to get done because of that!!UGH!) Lots of toting and hauling and cleaning and icky moldy mildewy smells to deal with.

After that I got home and had to finish shampooing my livingroom. Here's the thing with that. I have berber carpet. I really do not like berber AT ALL!! Reason 1: berber does not clean like other carpets and stains easily. Reason 2: cream colored with some brown and tan specks int it (not my choice came with house). Reason 3: 2 dogs and one cat and 3 men who forget often to wipe their feet well. Need I say more about why I really don't like my carpet? So after going over some areas 3-4 times and moving every stick of furniture in my livingroom repeatedly, the thing is passable but I have sore muscles on top of sore muscles!!!

And the day just gets worse. The computer kept going on and off, like we were loosing power. Come to find out one of the critters bumped the plug and it was barely in the outlet. Double ugh!!

But it got worse. I got a call that one of my dearest and closet friends may have cancer for the second time. She had it years ago and almost died then. This time she says she feels worse. We are waiting for test results. Really scary stuff and not a good way to end my day.

Anyway, just needed to get that all out. Certainly hoping I can win a few instant wins tonight to perk my feelings up a bit.

rebate queen
07-13-2011, 07:18 AM
Ughh, that does sound like a bad day!!

jammom
07-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Geesh-sorry you had such & rough one-I have days like that too (ask Dawn-LOL) Hopefully life just dumped on you & no more troubles for now...
IWGs always help me relax-good therapy-LOL

Ryan's Mom
07-13-2011, 10:39 AM
I'm so sorry about your friend. I hope her tests turn out to be negative. And I hope you won something! Even the smallest win always gets me excited!

Minister's Wife
07-14-2011, 12:52 AM
Thanks guys!! I appreciate it. We still haven't heard about the tests, but are waiting somewhat patiently. And I did have one tiny win last night, a coupon for a free Nestle product. LOL!! I agree with you Dolores, even small wins make me happy!