PDA

View Full Version : Frigo Cheeseheads Family Cruise Vacation Sweeps-12/31

jammom
08-10-2011, 01:13 PM
https://www.frigocheeseheadscruise.com/Public/Main.aspx

5 Grand Prizes-a seven (7) night cruise vacation for winner and three (3) guests aboard one of the following Royal Caribbean International ships, with departure and final arrival ports at Fort Lauderdale, Florida: (1) Allure of the Seas; (2) Oasis of the Seas; (3) Liberty of the Seas; or (4) Freedom of the Seas; and $3,200.00 awarded by check in the name of the winner which can be used towards airfare. Grand Prize includes two (2) double-occupancy staterooms and standard guest accommodations. Grand Prize does not include transportation to and from port of departure/arrival, ground transportation, fuel supplement charges, travel insurance, any travel costs, or items of a personal nature or for which additional charges are applied by Royal Caribbean (i.e. shore excursions, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, photographs, some entertainment, service fees, medical services, etc.). Sponsor shall determine, in its sole discretion, which Grand Prize is awarded to which winner. Cruise prize will be issued in the form of a Royal Caribbean Complimentary Cruise Certificate.
(100)1st Prizes- a DreamWorks Animation DVD 3-pack consisting of the following movies Penguins of Madagascar ?„?: Operation DVD Premiere, Kung Fu Panda ?® and How to Train Your Dragon ?„?.

rebate queen
08-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks Deb-just added to my favorites! :)

hotelfc12
09-01-2011, 03:22 AM
Hi, thanks for this good post and i guess i have to read much more article about this content. Thanks again.

jammom
12-21-2011, 04:44 AM
10 more days...

jammom
12-29-2011, 05:15 AM
Couple more days...