View Full Version : Absolute-Forum.com Rules

Ryan's Mom
08-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Everyone should read the post titled:

Complete Forum Rules & Tips - Read Before Posting
Absolute-Forum.com Rules

Which is located here:

http://absolute-forum.com/announcement.php?f=3

We have recently see a significant number of violations of rule 2a. This rule states "a) No SPAM/Advertising. This includes promoting a company or service in your signature or sending unsolicited messages through the Private Messaging system. If you wish to promote your company, please contact us." There have been a number of new users who have placed a link promoting a company or service in their signature. Signatures are a way of expressing yourself and not meant for advertising. Please do not place links in your signature as this may get you banned from the forum!

SadMan
08-12-2011, 02:57 AM
I disabled signatures for users. They use a signature for indexing by search engines, although they don't know that our robots file prohibits users profiles indexing...

rebate queen
08-12-2011, 06:41 AM
I disabled signatures for users. They use a signature for indexing by search engines, although they don't know that our robots file prohibits users profiles indexing...

I have NO idea what this means

jammom
08-12-2011, 08:01 AM
Thanx Dolores !
Serg-that's why your the best-you think of everything

Ryan's Mom
08-12-2011, 08:21 AM
Not being a techie, I don't know what that means either but, if it works, I'm a happy camper!

KatB
01-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Thank you for posting the rules :)

jhonwillian
05-23-2021, 11:52 PM
thanks for sharing with everyone, I hope community understand the forum rules