PDA

View Full Version : Hinterlands again

Ryan's Mom
08-18-2011, 07:12 AM
Had to go to Port Clinton Tuesday morning. MIL is in the hospital. No internet unless I go to the library. Will check in when I get back.

rebate queen
08-18-2011, 07:23 AM
Be safe! See you soon! :)

jammom
08-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Take care of your fam-as always-don't worry about a thing. Hope MIL is OK-extra prayers your way

Ryan's Mom
08-21-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm back. MIL is doing quite well now. She has cellulitis, a bacterial infection, in her right arm and they said she was very dehydrated and her sodium and folic acid were too low. She has also dropped from 117 lbs to 106 lbs. They've kept her on a IV and antibiotics. She's looking a lot better and the doctor said if her improvement continues at this pace, he may release her tomorrow. She lives in assisted living so will have staff to help monitor her once she's released. Since she's well on the way to recovery, we decided to come back home. Thank goodness she is one tough lady. She's 97 and kicking this thing like someone 30 years younger!

rebate queen
08-22-2011, 05:14 AM
I'm back. MIL is doing quite well now. She has cellulitis, a bacterial infection, in her right arm and they said she was very dehydrated and her sodium and folic acid were too low. She has also dropped from 117 lbs to 106 lbs. They've kept her on a IV and antibiotics. She's looking a lot better and the doctor said if her improvement continues at this pace, he may release her tomorrow. She lives in assisted living so will have staff to help monitor her once she's released. Since she's well on the way to recovery, we decided to come back home. Thank goodness she is one tough lady. She's 97 and kicking this thing like someone 30 years younger!

Thanks For the update and welcome back!