PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Pigs

Admin
03-06-2008, 02:33 AM
*If you shout for 8 years,7 months and 6 days you can produce enough sound energy to warm a cup of coffee.(I don't think it's worth it...)
*If you fart constantly for 6 years and 9 months you can produce enough gas to creat an atomic bomb.(Now we're talking!)
*A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes!!(In my next life I wanna be a pig!!! But how did they find this out and why did they investigate?)
*When banging your head on a wall,you burn 150 calories per hour. (Don't try this at home...at work maybe? In the mean time I still don't believe the pig-thing!!)
*Humans and dolphins are the only creatures that have sex not only to reproduce but also for pleasure. (So that's why Flipper was always smiling...And pigs experience 30-min orgasms? That doesn't seem fair!)
*The strongest muscle in your body is actually your tongue! (Mmmmmm...)
*Right-handed people live on average 9 years longer than left-handed.(If someone uses both hands he can split the difference??)
*An ant can lift 50 times its weight, pull 30 times its weight and when it gets drunk it always falls over on its right side.(How can an ant get drunk?? It drinks beer?? Did ratepayers actually pay for this research? I want someone to give me a reliable answer!)
*Polar bears are left-handed.(And who cares??! How did they find that out? They asked them to sign somewhere?)
*The cat-fish has over 27,000 taste buds.(Now, just what can be that delicious in the bottom of the lake...who knows!)
*Fleas can jump 350 times their bodies' length. It's the eqivalent to a human jumping over a football field! (30 minutes orgasm...Can you imagine?? And why only pigs?)
*A cockroach can live for 9 days after its head is cut off!(That's just scary!)
*The male mantis cannot come while his head is attached to his body. So,the female "helps" him in the "right moment" by chopping off his head!!(At least pigs are having a better time!)
*Elephants cannot jump. (Thank God!!Imagine the results if that was possible!)
*Some lions can mate up to 50 times a day! (But I still wanna be a pig in my next life...I prefer quality to quantity!)
*Butterflies smell with their feet!(wow...very fetishist)
*An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain! (Yeah..I got some friends with the same problem...)
*Goldfish don't have brains! (I've got some friends with that problem too...)
Well, after these researches I can only declare one thing: LUCKY PIGS!!

Vineyardimporters
05-25-2008, 08:16 AM
bump..........:D