PDA

View Full Version : Where I have been....

rebate queen
09-30-2011, 12:17 PM
I left town Wednesday night for Henry's surgery Thursday morning, but was unable to access the forum before I left. I just got back, but will be going in and out of town til he gets out of the hospital---probably Sunday.
He's doing better today, but had a rough day yesterday. The surgery was a fusion of L5/S1 in his low back.
I have clients now, but will be back on later today...

jammom
09-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Was wondering what you were up to-I didn't know he was having another surgery-bummer ! Hope he has a better recovery & that this helps !
(I thought you might be busy cleaning up still)

Ryan's Mom
09-30-2011, 01:37 PM
I hope he's better soon. I know that back surgery can take a little while to heal. Our thoughts are with you and Henry and praying he has a quick recovery.

Don't feel bad being out of touch. Just take care of Henry and the site will manage while you're gone. I've been in and out for the last couple weeks and things have been fine.

rebate queen
09-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Thanks Deb and Dolores!

I wanted to tell you guys ahead of time, but it snuck up on me. On Wednesday, I kept getting a page that said account suspended--what happened??

After that, I was in Wilmington without computer access. We went down Wednesday night because we had to be at the hospital at 5:30am. It's only an hour from us, but 5:30 still comes awful early...LOL

There still is a lot to fix from the hurricane, but that's on hold til the insurance money comes in.

I'll let Henry know what you both wrote. Thanks bunches!! :)

jammom
09-30-2011, 03:06 PM
They suspended our acct cause we were using too many resources (dunno-SadMan handled)-all is well & as you can see,no probs logging on for me-must've been a Comcast thing cuz even Lois & Sara couldn't log on.
As I always say-life comes 1st,then the Forum,so you take care of life & Dolores is busy w/ MIL-whatever you guys can do is awesome,but take care of business !
Hope Henry knows he has a pretty awesome nurse-

rebate queen
09-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Thanks Again Deb! :)

jammom
10-02-2011, 09:57 PM
How's Henry?

rebate queen
10-03-2011, 01:35 PM
How's Henry?

Brought him home last night. It was a rough evening for him--lots of pain and nausea. He also has a migraine. I'm hoping for a better night tonight, but I don't know... He can barely eat--I think I'm gonna have to go get some Ensure.