PDA

View Full Version : Moving-YAY !!!

jammom
11-26-2011, 07:26 AM
Hubby & I found a cute house,so we'll be movin this weekend (already started last nite) Love the house-built in '75,BIG kitchen (a must!) & 2 bathrooms(I have to have my own-livin w/ all males-LOL-sorry SadMan,no slam intended,but my 2 boys & hubby can sure make a mess) Dawn & Dolores will be handling things(I'll pop on here & again),but will be back to "normal" on Mon.(Kinda slow w/ the holiday & weekend anyways) I packed & cleaned-NO real lifting for me.Glad when we're done...

we3kings
11-26-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm happy for you! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. :)

rebate queen
11-26-2011, 08:47 AM
So happy for you....:)

jammom
12-02-2011, 09:13 AM
I'm baaaaaack.....
Stupid Comcast-otherwise I would've been back sooner (backwards Utah too)

rebate queen
12-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Thank God!!! I've pretty much been the lone ranger here. I didn't have time to post a lot, but the sweeps are pretty current.

jammom
12-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Thank God!!! I've pretty much been the lone ranger here. I didn't have time to post a lot, but the sweeps are pretty current.

Oh my heck-you always do great.Thanx for the extra you had to put in.Yea-out here in UT,they ship your equip or they charge you $100 extra.So they screwed up & somehow it never shipped(their fault) & instead of them overnighting it,we drove to pick it up.So,we had out ahead some $,but really not worth the hassle...
Glad to be back,put now time to catch up-Lol

rebate queen
12-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Oh my heck-you always do great.Thanx for the extra you had to put in.Yea-out here in UT,they ship your equip or they charge you $100 extra.So they screwed up & somehow it never shipped(their fault) & instead of them overnighting it,we drove to pick it up.So,we had out ahead some $,but really not worth the hassle...
Glad to be back,put now time to catch up-Lol

How's the new house??

jammom
12-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Semi-chaotic-LOL-but falling into place.Farther for my work,but closer to boys' school.Mellow neighborhood,which is nice !