PDA

View Full Version : Mail Call 12/1/11

rebate queen
12-01-2011, 06:02 PM
Scotch-Brite natural fiber sponge + coupon

Minister's Wife
12-01-2011, 06:57 PM
I've had THE most incredible fun day today!! This is not all mail, but had to share with you all!!
Okay here is the mail got:

Garnier Ultra-Lift Deep Wrinkle Day Cream sample & $2 coupon
Free Renuzit Adjustable Freshener coupon
Free Freschetta Pizza coupon & 2 pairs of pink ear buds (win)
Hasbro Light Sabre (win)

All You

But here is the biggee!! Sitting on my porch when we were going to go out to lunch (more on that coming) were two big boxes. I couldn't figure out what it might be. Anyway when I finally opened them I started just cracking up!! They were full to the rim of Suave Professionals Hair Products!! I'm posting a few pics here for you to see my goodies. This was my win of free products for a year!!
437 438 439 440 441
Here's the list:
8 Volumizing Root Boost Spray
8 Touchable Finish Hair Spray Light Weight Hold
8 Volumizing Mousse
8 Heat Protection Spray
8 Touchable Finish Hair Spray Super hold
8 Vibrant Shine Spray
8 Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse
8 Sleek Anti-Friz Cream
8 Captivating Curls Spray Gel
8 Touchable Finish Hair Spray Extra Hold

But my day was even better. We went to Office Depot and got an aluminum hand cart that holds up to 250 lbs and is collapsible to 4" high and 1500 sheets of copy paper for $.97!! yep 97 cents!!!

Then we stopped by Meijers and got my canvas print for my BzzAgent campaign. Normally $30, today because of Bzz, FREE.

Then we went to lunch at Olive Garden. Our meal came to $25.63. We paid a whole total of $.63!! Used a Gift Card we earned.

Then we stopped at Walmart. I got almost $30 in groceries including 6 rolls of paper towels, for $2.98!!!

I wish every day was like this. We spent a grand total of $4.58 for $146.53 of food and things. WOW!! And I got all that cool stuff in the mail. I've had an awesome day!!!

rebate queen
12-01-2011, 08:04 PM
I've had THE most incredible fun day today!! This is not all mail, but had to share with you all!!
Okay here is the mail got:

Garnier Ultra-Lift Deep Wrinkle Day Cream sample & $2 coupon
Free Renuzit Adjustable Freshener coupon
Free Freschetta Pizza coupon & 2 pairs of pink ear buds (win)
Hasbro Light Sabre (win)

All You

But here is the biggee!! Sitting on my porch when we were going to go out to lunch (more on that coming) were two big boxes. I couldn't figure out what it might be. Anyway when I finally opened them I started just cracking up!! They were full to the rim of Suave Professionals Hair Products!! I'm posting a few pics here for you to see my goodies. This was my win of free products for a year!!
437 438 439 440 441
Here's the list:
8 Volumizing Root Boost Spray
8 Touchable Finish Hair Spray Light Weight Hold
8 Volumizing Mousse
8 Heat Protection Spray
8 Touchable Finish Hair Spray Super hold
8 Vibrant Shine Spray
8 Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse
8 Sleek Anti-Friz Cream
8 Captivating Curls Spray Gel
8 Touchable Finish Hair Spray Extra Hold

But my day was even better. We went to Office Depot and got an aluminum hand cart that holds up to 250 lbs and is collapsible to 4" high and 1500 sheets of copy paper for $.97!! yep 97 cents!!!

Then we stopped by Meijers and got my canvas print for my BzzAgent campaign. Normally $30, today because of Bzz, FREE.

Then we went to lunch at Olive Garden. Our meal came to $25.63. We paid a whole total of $.63!! Used a Gift Card we earned.

Then we stopped at Walmart. I got almost $30 in groceries including 6 rolls of paper towels, for $2.98!!!

I wish every day was like this. We spent a grand total of $4.58 for $146.53 of food and things. WOW!! And I got all that cool stuff in the mail. I've had an awesome day!!!

WOWZA!!! That is one AWESOME day!! Thanks for sharing, even though I'm a bit jealous...LOL!!!