PDA

View Full Version : Cravebox

rebeccamarietta
12-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Did anyone else get offered to join cravebox through shespeaks.com? I went ahead and joined, although it is $10 a month. The first box is supposed to be shipping soon, so we'll see. If it's not worth it I guess I will just cancel me subscription. I have gotten a lot of good products from she speaks, so I am hoping it will be nice.

Here is the link:
www.cravebox.com

Cravebox is here!
We??™re excited to announce that Cravebox enrollment is now open!

Cravebox gives you the opportunity to try the best products without paying full price.
Unwrap four to five hand-selected products each month
Discover the most crave-worthy products including beauty, food, home goods and others
Delivered to your door for one superbly low price of $10/month - includes free shipping!
We??™ve got some amazing products that we have hand-picked and lined up for your first Cravebox. With the holidays upon us, the timing could not be better. You??™ll find your first Cravebox brimming with great products for you or someone special on your holiday shopping list.

Since this is a beta test, we have a limited number of Craveboxes, so be sure to secure yours quickly!

Minister's Wife
12-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Yep, I joined. Just waiting to see what shows up and maybe evaluate for a couple of months. They said you could do this on a month by month basis. Back a few months ago they told some of us about it and we did an evaluation of the idea. I thought it was great but just wondered about the value of the products each month. Some things we can get so cheap with coupon, etc... that it might be cheaper than getting the things sent to us and paying the $10. So I am waiting to see!!

rebate queen
12-07-2011, 05:40 AM
I need to look in my emails and try to find the offer. I know I got it, but not sure I still have it.

rebeccamarietta
01-28-2012, 08:13 AM
So far I have been pleased with it. I will keep getting it for now.

Ladysteeler
01-28-2012, 09:43 AM
I got the offer but did not sign up.

rebate queen
01-28-2012, 11:19 AM
I signed up too late to get it. They keep sending me emails to update me on when I can get in.

Katlers
01-28-2012, 12:50 PM
I was invited, but haven't joined yet. I did participate in the Cravebox Twitter Party, and won a year supply of EmergenC.

rebate queen
01-28-2012, 03:52 PM
I was invited, but haven't joined yet. I did participate in the Cravebox Twitter Party, and won a year supply of EmergenC.

Congrats! I tried a Twitter party once and was totally lost...LOL!

Katlers
01-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Thanks! Yeah, it can get really confusing. Especially when it moves so fast. I use the the tweetgrid that they post on SheSpeaks. It's so much easier to track down who talks to you. When you do one of the parties, be sure to follow everyone that hosts. They need to send you Direct Messages (DM's) on Twitter, so you can fill out the prize form.

rebate queen
01-28-2012, 07:21 PM
Thanks! Yeah, it can get really confusing. Especially when it moves so fast. I use the the tweetgrid that they post on SheSpeaks. It's so much easier to track down who talks to you. When you do one of the parties, be sure to follow everyone that hosts. They need to send you Direct Messages (DM's) on Twitter, so you can fill out the prize form.

Thanks, but I'm not so sure I'll be trying that again anytime soon..LOL. The one I did was the halloween one on SheSpeaks, so I used their grid.

Katlers
01-28-2012, 07:28 PM
No problem. It does get overwhelming when there are so many people posting at once. You can go to tweetgrid anytime and just enter your username, someone that you follows id, and a #. You can get a lot of practice that way for future parties.

rebate queen
01-28-2012, 07:33 PM
No problem. It does get overwhelming when there are so many people posting at once. You can go to tweetgrid anytime and just enter your username, someone that you follows id, and a #. You can get a lot of practice that way for future parties.

OK-thanks!

rebate queen
03-29-2012, 01:06 PM
Hello Cravers!

We wanted to fill you in on a few exciting updates here at Cravebox:

First, we are in the process of wrapping up our incredibly successful beta test, which we launched in December and was an instant hit. Thanks to all of you, we’ve turned Cravebox into its own, standalone company, and we’ve hired a dynamite new CEO, named Kitty Kolding, to run the business. If you’d like to read more about this, check our News page.
Lots of you have been wondering about our Subscription service. We know we’ve been telling you for a while now that we’re going to expand the number of subscriptions, and we are! But we know it’s taking longer than you’d like, so we’re sorry for the delay. The reason? The overwhelming demand for Cravebox made it clear that before we expanded, we needed to build out an even stronger infrastructure for the business. So we’ve been busy building much easier and more flexible ways to pay for your Cravebox, the ability to update your shipping address on our site, and many other features that all of you have been asking for. So please accept our thanks for your patience…we promise the wait will be worth it. Look for new slots to open in the Subscription boxes in late April.
We’ve also launched an updated version of our website, and we’ll continue to launch lots of updates and enhancements to it over the next three months. The most notable part of our current website is that we launched our super popular Limited Edition boxes. Because we heard you when you said you wanted more from us, we created these special, one time box shipments focused around topics, interests, activities and occasions that matter to you. Are you a dog lover? A beauty enthusiast? A Spring cleaning fanatic? Well, we've got a Limited Edition box for that! If you haven’t already, take a peek and sign up to be notified when they’re available, which is very soon!
Finally, as a quick reminder, we are hosting the March Cravebox Twitter Party this Thursday (3/29) at 9pm EST.
Crave on!

rebate queen
04-16-2012, 03:52 AM
Greetings Cravers!

At last we have some exciting details to share about the next phase of Cravebox. We are putting the finishing touches on our new payment system and our new online account management tools to make everything about interacting with Cravebox easier, more efficient and more accurate. To be sure we get everything exactly right, we are using the remainder of April to finalize and test our snazzy new platform, and to give all our subscribers the opportunity to check out our new offerings and register.

So, here’s what to expect:

On April 25, we will contact you and ask that you create an account on our new platform. We’ll ask you for your current address, and to fill out your complete profile
A completed profile will give you the ability to enter drawings for the new Subscription slots we’re opening, and for Limited Edition boxes, in addition to other giveaways along the way
That’s right! We’re adding 500 slots to our Subscription program. Because we have so many people wanting to join that program, we will select the lucky 500 new subscribers via a fun and exciting lottery
You will receive an invitation to enter the drawing for those 500 new subscription slots as soon as we open it, which will be approximately May 1st and we’ll give you full drawing details then
Because of this these exciting enhancements, we will not be shipping a subscription box in April. But, we WILL be shipping a Subscription box in early May, and it will go to all the current subscribers who have been with us since we started, as well as the lucky 500 new subscribers that we’ll add this month.
That’s it! Let us know what questions you have and our superstar customer service team will be happy to help.

Crave on!

Minister's Wife
05-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Well, I got in for now. It was through a special thing they are doing. I am supposed to be getting my first box around the first part of June. When I get it, I will try and get pics or at least a good description for you. I'm excited to see what it is. Good thing is I can decide from box to box about wanting it or not. Bad thing si if i don't accept it I go back on the waiting list. No pressure!! LOL!!! Anyway I will be getting a box each month from now until I want to stop.

rebeccamarietta
06-04-2012, 09:56 AM
I got my box Saturday and I was pleased. I love body scrubs and the one they sent smells like the beach. I really like the repair cream, too. The way I figure, you are basically paying for the shipping of these boxes. I think every one I've gotten has been worth $10.

Minister's Wife
06-13-2012, 11:50 AM
I got my box too and I love the products, but I was honestly bummed about how little there was in the box. I was expecting more and feel like it was a little chintzy. The Plum Amazins were samples and the Lipton tea was a sample that was the same as I already got from Lipton and several other places. I was under the impression it was supposed to be all full size products and no samples. Anyway, I put in to get the next one to see from there. Gonna give it several tries before letting go. Once you quit you have to go back on the very long waiting list to even be considered yet alone get one!

rebate queen
06-13-2012, 12:03 PM
I'm still on the waiting list. I just got an email to be included in a drawing for an upcoming cravebox.

Minister's Wife
06-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Got my second Cravebox and liked this one a lot more than the last! All the stuff in it I already knew and had tried except the new Dawn thing. I forget right now what it was, kind of a dual sided cleaning cloth. But the products were nice!! So kinda looking forward to see if I get the next. I am still on the "you can get your name drawn for this box" list!

rebate queen
06-27-2012, 03:01 PM
I forgot to get in the last drawing :(

rebate queen
07-03-2012, 08:55 PM
WOO HOO!!

We are delighted to inform you that your entry was chosen in the Summer BBQ Limited Edition Cravebox drawing.

Hope I like it!

rebeccamarietta
07-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Congrats, rebate queen! I love Cravebox and I think this BBQ one will be great.

rebate queen
07-16-2012, 09:25 PM
This is what I got in the BBQ Cravebox:
Bic FlameDisk
coupon for a free Bic Multi-Purpose Lighter
48 piece appetizer set (tiny plates and forks)
10 ct box of True Lemon Lemonade
Mighty Leaf Ice tea 2 qt size + $1.75 coupon

Worth the $10, but most I didn't need...lol

Minister's Wife
08-15-2012, 12:19 AM
This is what I got in the BBQ Cravebox:
Bic FlameDisk
coupon for a free Bic Multi-Purpose Lighter
48 piece appetizer set (tiny plates and forks)
10 ct box of True Lemon Lemonade
Mighty Leaf Ice tea 2 qt size + $1.75 coupon

Worth the $10, but most I didn't need...lol

I got this one too. What did you think about the amount and value you got? I am still on the fence with these. I also got into the pet one they just offered for dog owners. I am looking forward to that one. Course I love to spoil my dogs too!! It is fun getting the boxes though!!

Minister's Wife
08-23-2012, 01:50 AM
Just got my dog Cravebox. It is really really nice!! Course my Newfoundland was extremely interested!! Trying to hide it from him is a joke!!!

rebeccamarietta
09-02-2012, 07:35 PM
I got in on the Back to School box. They also said they would be sending out a regular subscription box this week, too. I like Cravebox but it is not what it started out to be. I think they are too focused on the limited boxes and have put the subscription boxes on the backburner. The last time I remember receiving a subscription box was, well I don't really remember because the BBQ box wasn't really the subscription box even though they said it was.

Minister's Wife
09-06-2012, 02:34 AM
I got in on the Back to School box. They also said they would be sending out a regular subscription box this week, too. I like Cravebox but it is not what it started out to be. I think they are too focused on the limited boxes and have put the subscription boxes on the backburner. The last time I remember receiving a subscription box was, well I don't really remember because the BBQ box wasn't really the subscription box even though they said it was.

I got the Back to School box too!! I am looking forward to it.

I have heard a lot of other people wondering what is going on with the regular subscription ones too. I have read several conflicting things and have no idea what they are doing. I am wondering if it is because they get more promotion with the limited ones and more people interested.

rebeccamarietta
09-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Well, it seems this month I am getting a Back to School box and the regular subscription box. I am going to stop complaining because so far I have been impressed with Cravebox. Every box I've gotten has been worth well over $10.