PDA

View Full Version : How Do You All Feel About the Economy? Any Cost Saving Tips?

Vineyardimporters
04-16-2008, 05:04 PM
Hi Just wanted to say hello. How does everyone feel about the economy right now? Any one have any easy tips to save? I would really love some easy fun ideas. I really Look forward to hearing from you all. Everything helps. :)

Vineyardimporters
04-25-2008, 08:24 AM
Money Coming Your Way!

Tag...you're it!

Money Angel
This is a money angel Pass it to 6 of your good friends, or family and be rich in 4 Days.
Pass it to 12 of your good friends or family and be rich in 2 Days. I am not joking.
You will find an unexpected windfall. If you delete it, you will never!

SHE WORKS, SHE REALLY WORKS!!

Well I figured it's worth a shot. There's no good ideas so maybe the Money Angel will bring me luck. :D I got this by email for the 50th time so I figured what better place to post it. Hey results in 2 days...

Vineyardimporters
06-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Well it didn't work lol but hey it was worth a shot :nea: We're thinking of getting another car - this time one that is better on gas... but I've watched on the news they said the prices for these smaller cars are rising so w/the savings for gas & the price of the car - it may not make be the best option. But we'll see. I'll have to research it more I guess. What does everyone else think?