PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Give Away (Coupons other's might want)

Vineyardimporters
04-16-2008, 07:38 PM
Coupon Give Away, Hi everyone. :) This could be for coupons others might use that you wouldn't mind sending to someone. I'm sure we all have some that we have no need for - but hate to see them expire. So once posted if ok w/ everyone PM the person posting if interested. No good deed goes unnoticed. :) Note: Does anyone have the info of a particular Military unit or several that can utilize our expired one's too? I love that idea.

Vineyardimporters
04-16-2008, 07:44 PM
I have $1.00 off Gold Bond Ultimate Restoring lotion, .50 off any Dawn Product, $3.00 off K-Y Brand Intrigue Product, $1.00 off any Colgate Kids Toothpaste, $2.00 off any purchase of Skin Genesis. (to be sent all together) Please PM if anyone out there would be interested. Provide your info please (only if your going to use or know someone that will) This offer is valid only till this Monday as of the date I posted thanks for your understanding. FYI - yeah I even pay postage. No cost to you.

Vineyardimporters
04-16-2008, 08:37 PM
If someone PM's me by Midnight tonight w/ all their verifiable info. I will Include Aveeno Party Sunscreen from my House Party I had this past weekend. BUT only if you sign up and actually pm legite info. That's less than a half hour. Anyone interested??? For those that aren't familiar - Register with this site and provide your information and than look under my name and send me a personal message. This offer will be null and void as of Midnight my Eastern Standard time. :)Thanks for your understanding. !!! Hurry this offer is almost over. (This is a full size of sunscreen - Cost for the sunscreen over $9.00 at our local walmart. So to you it's FREE, Free, Free in addition to Free coupons. ;) What do you have to lose??? but have something to gain for Free. Have a great night to our Night Owls!!!

Vineyardimporters
04-17-2008, 09:58 AM
If anyone could use these pls let me know.
1.00 off gold bond ultimate, 1.00 off nivea, 1.00 off physicians formula, eucerin, 1.50 garnier nutrisse, 2.00 off neutrogena, 1.00 off cover girl, 1.00 off curel. expires 5/31/08

These are in-store CVS coupons not manufacture's

rebate queen
09-01-2010, 02:04 PM
I'm pulling this thread out of the trenches and sticking it! Maybe we could share some coupons we won't use here...

Ryan's Mom
09-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Instead of posting coupons and have several people reply for different coupons, perhaps we could start a coupon train? That might save quite a bit of postage.

rebate queen
09-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Instead of posting coupons and have several people reply for different coupons, perhaps we could start a coupon train? That might save quite a bit of postage.

We could if we have enough interest. I started the coupon trains over at startsampling--the first 10 of them anyway. I'll start another thread to see how much interest there is....:)

Ryan's Mom
09-03-2010, 05:25 PM
If this sounds interesting, go to this thread: http://absolute-forum.com/showthread.php?12382-Want-to-join-a-coupon-train-Post-here!&highlight=train

dealcatcher3
05-12-2013, 12:56 PM
I do realize this thread isn't active, but I have 3 Chuck E. Cheese coupons if anyone wants them, I'll be more than happy to mail them to you. PM me your mailing info. The coupons are:

1.) 1 Lg. 1 Topping Pizza, 2 Soft Drinks, 40 Tokens ~ $19.99

2.) 1 Lg. 1 Topping Pizza, 4 Soft Drinks, 80 Tokens ~ $29.99

3.) 1 Lg. 1 Topping Pizza, Salad Bar, 4 Soft Drinks, 100 Tokens ~ $39.99