PDA

View Full Version : Tresemme Split Remedy Full Size sample !

jammom
12-08-2011, 11:47 AM
http://www.tresemme.com/split-remedy-promo/

(http://www.tresemme.com/split-remedy-promo/)Free yourself from split ends - FOR FREE! We'll deliver a complimentary gift of full-size Split Remedy™ products right to your door. Just click here & fill out the form.
(http://www.tresemme.com/split-remedy-promo/)

jammom
12-08-2011, 11:55 AM
ON FB pg-if your zip starts w/ a 0 I guess it's not goin thru...

Ryan's Mom
12-08-2011, 03:00 PM
This offer is only valid for consumers who received an invitation email directly from TRESemm?. You must click the link in that email to request your product.

jammom
12-08-2011, 03:37 PM
This offer is only valid for consumers who received an invitation email directly from TRESemm?. You must click the link in that email to request your product.

Funny thing is,when I posted it,it had shown up on my FB news feed-

Ryan's Mom
12-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Don't you love it when they change the rules mid-game! :mad:

jammom
12-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Don't you love it when they change the rules mid-game! :mad:

Exactly ! Someone at Tresemme screwed up...now let's see if they honor it...

jammom
12-08-2011, 11:11 PM
TRESemm? would like to extend our apologies to those who recently signed up for free samples. Unfortunately, that offer was part of a small market research program that was sent to a group of 500 email subscribers, but it ended up going viral and was inadvertently reposted to our Facebook page. As noted on the sign up page, these samples will only be available to those who were sent an email. Thank you for understanding.

Hey, everyone, we're really sorry again about the samples. We know a lot of you are upset about it, and we understand why, but there is a light at the end of this tunnel. We're looking into a way to make things right with all of you who requested a sample.

Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns. Everyone who emailed us, stay tuned. We'll get back to you shortly.

rebate queen
01-31-2012, 11:14 AM
Watch for this email to get your $2 coupon

Hey TRESfans,

Recently and regrettably we had a miscommunication on Facebook. We had created an email promotion offering free full size samples of a new product intended for a limited number of recipients while supplies lasted. As we only had a small supply of full size samples, the offer wasn't intended for Facebook distribution, for which we want to once again apologize.

As we greatly value our fans, we do want to "thank you" for your understanding and provide you with a coupon for $2 off of any TRESemm? shampoo or conditioner -- the largest coupon we have ever offered on Facebook.

You can claim your coupon through the below link.* Rest assured, we will not be sharing your contact information with any third parties and will discard it once this email is sent to you.

Click here!

Hope you have a great hair day with TRESemm?!

Love to Your Locks,

The TRESemm? Team

*Please do not share this link with friends. Each link contains a unique coupon code that can only be redeemed once.

jammom
01-31-2012, 04:42 PM
I rec'd my kit 2 wks ago