PDA

View Full Version : Free Bottle of Amelior - Natural Blend

Vineyardimporters
04-18-2008, 07:00 AM
http://www.amelior4life.com/emk.html

(They'll send you an email for Free bottle)

Get a free bottle of Amelior!

Your opinion is extremely important to us. We'd like to know what you think about Amelior and how we can provide the best product and service. Fill out this short survey and we'll send you a coupon for a free bottle of Amelior - Peace of Mind.

What is Amelior? Read below:

Amelior is a powerful non-nutritive, all-natural blend of physiologically inert DiCalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Magnesium Stearate.

Extensive clinical trials have shown that patients taking these ingredients show improvement in a number of physical ailments including depression, joint pain, stress resistance, high blood lipids, warts and other skin problems, weight gain, and more. For studies, click here.

Amelior is FDA approved and you do NOT need a doctor's prescription to take Amelior*. Amelior is produced in an FDA-registered facility in Clearwater, Florida.

Ingedients are: Di Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, FD & C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake.

Amelior is not a substitute for a healthy diet, exercise or general prevention

InFlames
04-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Thanx, Vineyardimporters !

smtatertot13
11-18-2008, 12:42 AM
a freebie, but know that you'll pay the shipping/handling fee, as far as i can tell. i went to order the freebie (entered the coupon code in my email) and still had almost $5 in shipping. probably still a deal, but not technically free (or did i miss the free shipping part?)