PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity News !!

Vineyardimporters
04-22-2008, 10:59 AM
http://www.eonline.com/

To hear her tell it, the woman accused of drunk-driving her way into Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' vehicle in Massachusetts Friday night may not be guilty, but she sure is sorry.

Lucille P. Gatchell pleaded not guilty to two counts??”driving under the influence and failure to stay in a marked lane??”in Gloucester District Court Tuesday morning stemming from last week's head-on collision with the stars' vehicle.

Gatchell remained silent and donned sunglasses for the duration of the brief arraignment, allowing her attorney to speak on her behalf.

Vineyardimporters
04-22-2008, 02:48 PM
TMZ has learned Richie Sambora just plea bargained his DUI case. He pled no contest to driving with a blood alcohol level of .08 or higher. The driving under the influence charge was dismissed. And, prosecutors did NOT file child endangerment charges.

Sambora was popped for DUI last month. His 10-year-old daughter Ava was in the car at the time. We're told Sambora had a .13 blood alcohol level. Although the brass at the Laguna Beach Police Dept. recommended that prosecutors file child endangerment charges, we're told the rank and file cops felt the evidence didn't support the charge.

http://www.tmz.com/ Click on link for more info.

Vineyardimporters
04-23-2008, 05:15 AM
Amy Winehouse caught wearing some funky mesh shirt.. so wrong.. & I like her too.

Paris & Benji still going strong
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party_girl/b132189_Paris_and_Benji_Stil.html

Nicole Kidman & UN
Nicole, named Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Development Fund for Women in 2006, was at U.N. Headquarters in New York Tuesday to brief officials and reporters about the ongoing struggle to end violence against women around the globe.

"Every voice counts, and every amount counts," Nicole Kidman said in urging individuals & governments to pledge support. Hey Nicole how about the US??? We have people here in the US that could use your help too...

http://www.eonline.com/celebrities/profile/index.jsp?uuid=de3fa225-6fb0-48d1-8604-096226b9a9e1

Vineyardimporters
04-23-2008, 07:02 AM
Pl@yboy M@nsion Event Party on October 8th, 2008 - Leather Meets L@ce.

You have to be 21 & over, ID Required, 5'Star Dinner, Show, At the Playboy Mansion - You can purchase tickets for this..

FYI: You can do a google search if you want for sites to purchase. Price around $700. etc.

Vineyardimporters
04-23-2008, 09:30 AM
Carly Smithson a contestant on American Idol.

Is the daughter of one of the legendary Mama's & Papa's group from the 60's..

Steve-o (Jackass Star) enter's his plea on cocaine charges. LA

Vineyardimporters
04-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Jonas brother claimed when he was young and was at camp he saw something that looked like big foot?. :confused: (Heard it on our radio this morning in interview)

Star Jones getting divorced... She wants us to respect her privacy Now :eek: Rumors flying about her husband.;)

This is what I heard on the radio..

Vineyardimporters
04-26-2008, 06:36 AM
While taping Jay Leno's show everyone was evacuated... False alarm it was next door during the taping of "Access Hollywood" a segment w/ smoke.

Vineyardimporters
05-05-2008, 09:25 AM
Sunset Tan is taping for a new show.

Vineyardimporters
05-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Brittany Spears went to sisters Baby Shower over the weekend.
Rosie still upset w/Barbara
Mariah getting hitched.

Vineyardimporters
05-16-2008, 01:45 AM
Angelina having twins...

Vineyardimporters
05-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Britney Spears takes vacation w/ Mel Gibson
Lindsay in Music Video
Lindsay's mom and sister to do reality show.. ok now that's one I'm gonna watch - yeah right :rofl:

Vineyardimporters
08-09-2008, 05:16 PM
John Edwards confirmed he had an affair in 06 & wife is aware. Hmmm.... & he was running for President & his wife is ill - that is really sad??? Wow .. Nothing like being honest many years after the fact - only because of the other woman. Other woman claims child may be his. We will see. My heart goes to his wife. :give_rose: definately not for the other woman & John Edwards. :2down:

jammom
08-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Can't sleep & goofin off-
What about poor Jen Aniston-I wish they'd leave her alone!Jessica Simpson is too clingy.(2 1/2 wks in hosp & caught up on the mags so I didn't drive nurses crazy!)Star mag had an interesting story on all the couples that were married b4 they hooked up w/ their current spouses.(Kate Beckinsale-I like her)Hayden Panetierre's(sp?)dad smacked her mom.
Glad I lead a calm life-LOL-Deb

Vineyardimporters
08-13-2008, 07:55 AM
Can't sleep & goofin off-
What about poor Jen Aniston-I wish they'd leave her alone!Jessica Simpson is too clingy.(2 1/2 wks in hosp & caught up on the mags so I didn't drive nurses crazy!)Star mag had an interesting story on all the couples that were married b4 they hooked up w/ their current spouses.(Kate Beckinsale-I like her)Hayden Panetierre's(sp?)dad smacked her mom.
Glad I lead a calm life-LOL-Deb I agree w/the above :blum: I skimmed that about the previous hook up... That's a riot.. Hey but it keeps us reading.. So glad you're back.

jammom
08-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Christina Applegate had a double mastectomy,Jen Aniston & John Mayer broke up,Suri Cruise STILL on the bottle....

Vineyardimporters
08-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Jen & Brad spoke after the breakup?? That's the rumor anyway - saw the cover of the mag but haven't read it yet.

jammom
09-11-2008, 02:55 AM
Oh my heck-Jessica Simpson on the cover of Lucky mag-that girl needs to get a brain..............................
John Mayer -a player-great voice,but IMO not goodlookin,
I think I should run for Pres or VP-give ME same $ & watch how far I can stretch it!(on a budget!!!!)LMAO-hi to all the subscribers & newbies-we'll make this place the best!

Vineyardimporters
07-18-2009, 06:42 AM
John & Kate plus 8 stars. John was seen holding hands w/his new girlfriend the other day while Kate was grocery shopping for her children. She was all dressed up. He's dating the daughter of Kate's Plastic surgeon. (tummy tuck?)Small world I guess.

Vineyardimporters
07-19-2009, 04:35 AM
Ms. Spears was photographed w/her children on a nice yacht enjoying her kids just being a mom. That's nice.

Vineyardimporters
07-30-2009, 05:50 AM
Wonder if they are going to charge Michael Jackson's Dr? Michael Jackson's mom gets full custody and Debbie Rowe gets visition. Rest In Peace Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, Walter Croncite (Sorry if my spelling is off). Wow we've lost many celebrities recently.

jammom
08-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Agree-too many hi-profile deaths lately-
Don't get me started on Kate & Jon-I have opinions on both-too bad ,really sad-
Jessica Simpson-STILL needy-ya know,ppl shouldn't be so hard on Tony dumpin her-a Barbie & Ken b-day party ???? My hubby woulda had me commited!
Heard Brit was out w/ Lindsay-nice pair !
Nicole Richie is only mellow cause she keeps gettin pregnant-

Can I ask a Dumb ?
These stupid ppl that have NO education(HS Diploma max) are makin millions just cause they have a famous last name-when ppl can't feed their fams-
I wish I could start a boycott on tabloids-yes a guilty pleasure of mine too-but why should we exploit them-geez-If I could make $1 Million for 1 movie-I'd be way happy but once you get past so much money,isn't it all $ signs ?
Just my thoughts....................................

Vineyardimporters
08-12-2009, 06:42 AM
I agree w/you except for some reason I sneak & read all the gossip. LOL. Must be the great magazines we get for Free. :clapping:

Vineyardimporters
08-19-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm hooked to Big Brother now. I'm so glad she (Shima) was taken off the show by the producers last night way over due. :clapping: