PDA

View Full Version : New Sub-Forum-opinions please

jammom
02-11-2012, 10:12 AM
OK-since arcurri posted her awesome shopping deal (& others have posted their deals too),it occured to me that we should have a brag thread. Where should we put it so that everyone sees & posts? I was thinkiong under Hot Deals maybe since that forum isn't too busy.I thought of in the Coupons,but there's so much there already.Or should we make it its own forum? What ya think ?

Miss the chat box ! Dawn-I'm deleting (slowly) all 150+ spam from Hot Deals-since he posted over 150X,we can't delete,only SadMan.

rebate queen
02-11-2012, 10:21 AM
OK-since arcurri posted her awesome shopping deal (& others have posted their deals too),it occured to me that we should have a brag thread. Where should we put it so that everyone sees & posts? I was thinkiong under Hot Deals maybe since that forum isn't too busy.I thought of in the Coupons,but there's so much there already.Or should we make it its own forum? What ya think ?

Miss the chat box ! Dawn-I'm deleting (slowly) all 150+ spam from Hot Deals-since he posted over 150X,we can't delete,only SadMan.

I think it should be under hot deals as a sticky, because not all of the great deals require coupons.

I banned that spammer and sent a pm to sadman because I couldn't delete--didn't know you could do them one at a time. Gotta go to work or I would help....

jammom
02-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Yea-kinda leaning towards Hot Deals-wanted to see if that made sense to all.

No worries-I'll deal w/ deleting-just doing it while doing a few other things(surveys,reading mail...)

Ryan's Mom
02-11-2012, 07:11 PM
I vote for Hot Deals too. After all, we'd be posting OUR "Hot Deals"!

jammom
02-12-2012, 01:17 PM
SadMan-I PMed you about this... :)

SadMan
02-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Done........

jammom
02-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Done........

Love it thanx-it'll be fun to share !!!