PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Market (grocery)

jammom
02-13-2012, 08:54 AM
I LOVE my Fresh Market stores here in UT-great produce,meat,sales & customer service.(the butcher at the 1 by my house likes me too)

I used my $2 off Stouffers coup & a $.75 Dole salad coup to get a great deal-they had a special:Buy the big size Lasagna (all varieties) or big Chicken Enchiladas (sorry,forget the exact size,but the $13.99 when not on sale here),you got free Dole salad,French bread,2 liter of Coke prod,& a 1/2 gal of Western Family ice cream for $9.99.Minus my coups,$7.24 !!! Nice easy meal for hubby while I was working & little mess for me to come home to-LOL (even leftover lasagna for hubby's lunch)

rebate queen
02-13-2012, 09:19 AM
I LOVE my Fresh Market stores here in UT-great produce,meat,sales & customer service.(the butcher at the 1 by my house likes me too)

I used my $2 off Stouffers coup & a $.75 Dole salad coup to get a great deal-they had a special:Buy the big size Lasagna (all varieties) or big Chicken Enchiladas (sorry,forget the exact size,but the $13.99 when not on sale here),you got free Dole salad,French bread,2 liter of Coke prod,& a 1/2 gal of Western Family ice cream for $9.99.Minus my coups,$7.24 !!! Nice easy meal for hubby while I was working & little mess for me to come home to-LOL (even leftover lasagna for hubby's lunch)

Sounds yummy too! :)

italics
11-13-2014, 11:11 AM
well done, i am just preparing for my weekly grcocery shop now