PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero NCAA March Madness Sweeps-4/2

jammom
03-12-2012, 03:18 PM
https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/iw2012/:b/

1 (https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/iw2012/:b/) Grand Prize-A trip for 2 for the 2013 NCAA?® Men's Final Four?® which includesthe National Semifinal games and the Championship Final Game in Atlanta, GA. Prize
package consists of round trip air transportation for 2 from a major airport near
winner??™s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Atlanta, GA; 3
nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double
occupancy); 2 tickets to the Semifinal games and 2 tickets to the Championship Final
Game (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); round trip
ground transportation between airport and hotel; a prize pack, all contents
determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; and $1,000.00 that may be used for
travel expenses. Winner must be available between April 5 and April 9, 2013, or
prize will be forfeited.
2 FIRST PRIZES: A Meet and Greet with a Broadcaster in or near the winner's
hometown; including a visit/dinner with a Broadcaster; $1,000 worth of Buffalo Wild
Wings?® gift cards, $1,000 spending money; and a prize pack, all contents
determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $3,000. If the winner of this
prize is a resident of Alaska or Hawaii, Sponsor will provide a substitute prize of
greater or equal value.
2,000 SECOND PRIZES: A $50 Buffalo Wild Wings?® gift card. ARV: $50.
2,000 THIRD PRIZES: A basketball, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole
discretion. ARV: $50.
3,000 FOURTH PRIZES: A $25 Buffalo Wild Wings?® gift card. ARV: $25.
2,000 FIFTH PRIZES: A gym bag, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole
discretion. ARV: $25.
4,000 SIXTH PRIZES: A t-shirt, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole
discretion. ARV: $19.
3,000 SEVENTH PRIZES: A hat, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole
discretion. ARV: $12.
10,000 EIGHTH PRIZES: A mobile ringtone. ARV: $1.

Limit: 1 Eighth Prize and one other prize per person.

rachelge
03-13-2012, 01:57 AM
Said I won the $50 gift card. Will see that really happens.

Ryan's Mom
03-13-2012, 02:03 AM
Said I won the $50 gift card. Will see that really happens.

WOW! Congratulations and welcome to the forum. We rarely ever have trouble with these contests. They're almost exclusively major companies. Let us know if you do have any problems. The forum members and mods are always willing to try to help.

Ryan's Mom
03-13-2012, 02:06 AM
rachelge, you are now my good luck charm! Right after I posted my reply above, I entered the sweeps and got:

Congratulations

You've won t-shirts! Look for an email from [email protected] with prize details. It should arrive in the next 24-48 hours.

rachelge
03-13-2012, 02:08 AM
A couple I have "won" ended up being a glitch. I apparently won that jackson hewitt game but they never answered my email.
The gift card was something virtual you win and then take it into the store, I've never been there so now I get to try it out.

jammom
03-13-2012, 08:17 AM
A couple I have "won" ended up being a glitch. I apparently won that jackson hewitt game but they never answered my email.
The gift card was something virtual you win and then take it into the store, I've never been there so now I get to try it out.

Yea-unfortunately there can be glitches (really quite bummed that Rice Krispies didn't honor the $50 wins,but Office Depot honored their $30 for everyone)-but not too often.
Congrats to the both of you for your wins & welcome rachelge !!!

Ryan's Mom
03-14-2012, 11:25 PM
I won a $20 card on 4/08/11, in the old Camel Hump Day contest. When I didn't receive it by 3-4 months after the game ended, I emailed them. They replied that they had no record of my winning and pretty much insinuated that I was lying! Guess what I got in the mail on 1/31/12!? The $20 card!

jammom
03-15-2012, 01:01 AM
I won a $20 card on 4/08/11, in the old Camel Hump Day contest. When I didn't receive it by 3-4 months after the game ended, I emailed them. They replied that they had no record of my winning and pretty much insinuated that I was lying! Guess what I got in the mail on 1/31/12!? The $20 card!

Yea-mine showed up last wk-glad you got yours

aprilwyatt
03-15-2012, 06:52 AM
I won a basketball. My husband will love that!

jammom
03-15-2012, 06:55 AM
YAY April-bet the boys will too !

Ryan's Mom
03-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Congrats April! Lots of winners on this one so keep on playing!

rebate queen
03-15-2012, 08:46 PM
I won a basketball. My husband will love that!

Congrats! :)

Marion
03-18-2012, 12:54 AM
"Coke Zero?„? Instant NCAA?® March Madness?® Instant Win

Marion,

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Coke Zero?„? "Instant NCAA?® March Madness?®" Instant Win Game! You've won a hat, which has an approximate retail value of $12. Congratulations!

There's nothing you need to do except look for your prize within 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. If we happen to need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

To review the rules for this promotion, click here. Please refer to them for any questions you may have.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email. Just be sure to keep the original subject line.

Congratulations again and thank you for your participation!

Prize Fulfillment Services
[email protected] "

Ryan's Mom
03-18-2012, 01:43 AM
Congratulations Marion! We are just killing this game!

rebate queen
03-18-2012, 06:59 AM
"Coke Zero?„? Instant NCAA?® March Madness?® Instant Win

Marion,

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Coke Zero?„? "Instant NCAA?® March Madness?®" Instant Win Game! You've won a hat, which has an approximate retail value of $12. Congratulations!

There's nothing you need to do except look for your prize within 8-10 weeks after promotion conclusion. If we happen to need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

To review the rules for this promotion, click here. Please refer to them for any questions you may have.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this email. Just be sure to keep the original subject line.

Congratulations again and thank you for your participation!

Prize Fulfillment Services
[email protected] "

You go girl!! :)

jammom
03-26-2012, 11:14 AM
1 more wk...

jammom
03-30-2012, 11:50 PM
Couple more days...

jammom
04-01-2012, 01:26 PM
I won a t-shirt !!!