PDA

View Full Version : Free Pearl Earrings From sneakpeeq With Registration

Ryan's Mom
03-12-2012, 11:40 PM
You have to sign up through Facebook. Then it will ask if you want to use your free gift and will take you to the earrings. Click on "peeq at price" and it will show them priced for $0.00. Shipping is free. No credit card info required. I can't attest to the quality of the earrings but, hey, they're free.

http://www.sneakpeeq.com/

Congratulations, you got the Pearls from Paradise Earrings for free!

Don't worry about payment information, just click "Submit Payment" below, and you'll be set!

dianesplace48
03-20-2012, 11:41 AM
Have you really had any luck with this site? I joined about a month ago to get a free scarf, still haven't received it but I know it usually takes quite a while for sites to send out their Freebies. My problem is that for a couple of days I was able to access the site thru the emails sent to me, but now I don't receive them and I find it impossible to get into the site to view available items. I can only get onto the site where comments are made and after reading a number of them I'm finding that I'm not the only one who hasn't received my merchandise. Apparently people who actually BOUGHT products at the site have had multiple problems receiving items that they PAID for!!! The site does answer the persons' questions, but the people then have trouble getting into the area where they were directed to help them!! I have not really read ANY good reviews for this site, so I have given up trying 8o( Any suggestions would be helpful. I even used your link (which is the same url that I had used before), but with no luck. Thanks

rebate queen
03-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Have you really had any luck with this site? I joined about a month ago to get a free scarf, still haven't received it but I know it usually takes quite a while for sites to send out their Freebies. My problem is that for a couple of days I was able to access the site thru the emails sent to me, but now I don't receive them and I find it impossible to get into the site to view available items. I can only get onto the site where comments are made and after reading a number of them I'm finding that I'm not the only one who hasn't received my merchandise. Apparently people who actually BOUGHT products at the site have had multiple problems receiving items that they PAID for!!! The site does answer the persons' questions, but the people then have trouble getting into the area where they were directed to help them!! I have not really read ANY good reviews for this site, so I have given up trying 8o( Any suggestions would be helpful. I even used your link (which is the same url that I had used before), but with no luck. Thanks

Try calling this number:
call 1-800-767-8105 M-F 9-6PM (PST)

I have had to call them in the past and they have always been very helpful.

I too ordered when the free scarf was available, but have not received it yet. I've ordered before and it took a LOONNGG time to get the orders, so I wasn't getting worried yet.