PDA

View Full Version : Freebies??????

scottpam
05-01-2008, 02:20 PM
I've never posted a thread or even replied to a post but I have to now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do members post "free whatever" and then when you click on the link, you have to either register or take a survey and then, what pisses me off, then you have to complete 2 or 3 requirements which take like FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've encounted this "scam" before and refuse to do so! This should be listed on the post so you don't have to go thru the hassle! I know I can just close the site but to go to the site and then get that well .... :confused::confused: mad::mad::

Sorry but this really pisses me off! On another note, I do like your other freebie sites and have gotten many free stuff.

Also when I click on the "Font" I want when sending a post, it lists it the first thing in my post but doesn't appear when I preview my post. Secondly, when I try to change the "Size" it just sits there and I can't change it. What's up with that"???? I'm pretty computer savey and have posted on many post forums but I have to admit, I've never encounted this error. Just thought I'd let you know.

Pam

jammom
05-02-2008, 02:49 AM
Pam-most posts here are legit-no spam(mods do a great job)from the manufacturers,WM,SS,whatever.The ones where you have to meet req are bogus,most samples you have to enter your addy & maybe fill out a few ?s,but nothing big.Don't know about your puter prob,sorry.Have fun-Deb

Vineyardimporters
05-05-2008, 09:23 AM
If anyone comes across any spam... Click on the Report Button on the right side of post and alert the Administrator, etc. Hope this helps out those that weren't aware. Enjoy the samples, jokes, etc.

We always welcome members to share their findings with us. We appreciate all those that share. Thank you for listing all the samples here for everyone to enjoy. We appreciate your hard work.