jammom
04-10-2012, 07:59 AM
http://www.igozen.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=GC001S
Add to cart & use coupon code: TAJB1

IGOZEN Sample Pack includes:
1 Pack of IGOZEN Microfine Fruit / Veg Washing Powder
1 Pack of IGOZEN Microfine Meat / Fish Washing Powder
1 Pack of IGOZEN Microfine Everyday Cleaning Powder
Cleans fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, and fish of toxins, pesticides and bacteria. iGOZEN is proven safe and beneficial for use on food. Cleans household items of metal, plastic, ceramic, wood, stone and more. Excellent for kitchen counter-tops, cutting boards, appliances, toilets, bathtubs, interior of automobile and anywhere you want to be sure of a safe and pure clean. iGOZEN is perfect for pet care.

jammom
04-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Ordered for Dawn

rebate queen
04-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Ordered for Dawn

Thank you Deb! :)

Barb Ra
04-10-2012, 08:23 PM
closed due to high demand

jammom
04-13-2012, 06:06 AM
This is working again...

rebate queen
04-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Thank you for your order of iGOZEN Simply Clean Sample Kit – the brand new, patented cleaners proven to remove toxins organically.

We’re a new company and we’ve been amazed and overwhelmed with tens of thousands of orders from families just like yours.

So please forgive us if your sample of iGOZEN micro fine powders arrives a little later than expected. We are processing the orders as quickly as we can.

“iGOZEN is blowing my mind! It’s odorless, safe and even healthy for my family. It took me a few days to get the hang of this new organic cleaning process. Now, I need a bottle of iGOZEN handy in every room of the house!” – Tracy Pelton

Based on the positive reviews from existing iGOZEN users, we are confident once you try our products, you will enjoy them as well.

Please LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/igozen.cleaning where you can learn more about the new iGOZEN organic cleaning process and become eligible for special offers, activities and prizes.

We look forward to servicing you. It is our hope that together we can make a positive difference in your life with iGOZEN Simply Clean products.

Love

iGOZEN Team

Ryan's Mom
04-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Out for now:

This is IGOZEN daily cleaning sample pack. Please enjoy this wonderful opportunity to try out our product
Our Price: $2.99
Quantity in Stock:(Out of Stock)

rebate queen
05-08-2012, 03:35 PM
received this yesterday