PDA

View Full Version : Movies - New, Classics, Good, Bad, & Ugly

Vineyardimporters
05-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Is anyone interested in discussing movie reviews.. Movies you like or dislike. Any classics out there that you like. Any new one's?

Vineyardimporters
05-17-2008, 10:54 AM
OK went to see Iron Man & Vegas... Both were good but I personaly liked Iron Man better although Ashton & Cameron were very well suited for their parts.. That was a great movie. Robert Downey Jr. was awesome.

Vineyardimporters
05-19-2008, 11:29 AM
Walk All Over me (DVD) - A little slow but it was alright.
Untraceable (DVD) - Good movie.

Vineyardimporters
05-19-2008, 11:30 AM
One of my all time favorite's is Pleasantville... love the black & white & color. Acting was good.

Vineyardimporters
05-29-2008, 08:53 PM
The Chase - w/Charlie Sheen... Cute movie.. It was ok.. Hubby liked it..:cool:

Vineyardimporters
05-31-2008, 08:58 PM
It was great per the guys. Now for us girls... It was good but not great. Great acting. All in All I enjoyed the Movie Series and hope they continue. ;)

Vineyardimporters
05-31-2008, 09:02 PM
I'm not going to see this movie. I will watch on DVD. Please post your reviews. I must say it was so cute seeing us females all in one at the Theatre all dressed up. :give_rose:

Vineyardimporters
06-08-2008, 10:35 PM
Went to see Zohan tonight. We all thought it was really funny. Def. enjoyed a good laugh in certain scenes. Although anyone w/younger kids it's a bit too much w/ lots of reference to nookie in a funny way but I wouldn't bring young kids to this one. My hubby said it was predictable but thought it was funny. I can't wait to see The Love Guru - that's the one I've been waiting for.

Vineyardimporters
06-11-2008, 06:19 PM
We rented the Jumper and the Eyes. The kids really liked Jumper - it was pretty good and we are watching The Eyes - I like this one. Keeps your suspense.

Vineyardimporters
08-03-2008, 06:41 PM
The Batman movie was awesome per the men in our family.. Saw it on vacation at a Drive In. Angelina Jolie movie was ok not great not bad.. We rented The Brothers Solomon. OMG it was hilarious. Hope everyone's weekend was "great" & restful. "Deb" hope all is well w/you. ;) :give_rose: for you...

Vineyardimporters
08-08-2008, 01:02 PM
rented Penelope... That was a cute movie. Us girls thought it was anyway. Rented: Nim's Island - that one has Jodie Foster in it. - We thought it was o.k. Went to see Step Brother's last night. OMG My whole family thought it was funny. "but" we also had a hilarious night. 2 parts that made it funny (there were more)was the electric went out :crazy: (we were last show for the night) so we all stood up & start singing songs w/our kids too ex: 99 beers, rudolph, etc. the other my dh started snoring towards the end of evening after the electric was turned on.. :rofl:Perfect part of the movie. Now back to the movie lol - lots of foul language but toally funny - that's what we thought anyay.

Vineyardimporters
07-19-2009, 06:38 PM
Rented: Push - The government was trying to enhance the powers of individuals. It had Dakota Fanning in it. She looked and acted older. She looked cute. The movie was pretty good.

Rented: Twilight - Vampire movie. It was actually a good movie. We rented it but the kids didn't see this one (My daughter had no desire to see it)I thought it was creative in the way it implied romance yet there were no sex scenes.

Any movies anyone seen they like or dislike? The kids seen some others but I can't think of the one's they seen (they're on summer vacation):( - yes I miss them.