PDA

View Full Version : Crowdtap

rebate queen
05-09-2012, 09:24 PM
http://bit.ly/Kob8yM

Platform
Crowdtap is the Influencer Marketing platform, enabling leading brands to easily identify, activate and manage their influential consumers for real-time insights and powerful online and offline peer-to-peer marketing.

Check it out--take surveys to earn points-review products, etc

rebate queen
05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Just got an invite to host a GrillMates Party!

Minister's Wife
05-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Hey that's neat. I applied, but don't think I will get it. You'll have to let us know how the stuff tastes!!

rebeccamarietta
05-12-2012, 07:50 AM
I also applied for the Grill Mates party. Hope we get in!

So far I have never been accepted for a party or sampling. Does anyone have tips that will help? I take all the quick hits that I can and always participate when I get into a discussion.

Minister's Wife
05-12-2012, 09:18 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. I think a lot of it is just demographics. I know i am not young enough for a lot of things, have no kids at home, etc... Kinda like the surveys I take. I don't qualify for a lot of them because I am too average!! LOL!!

I would suggest just keep trying! You will get one sooner or later. Don't give up!!

rebate queen
05-13-2012, 07:29 AM
I don't have any tips. I joined a while back, but never participated in anything--didn't even finish my profile. Then the other day, when I got the email invite, I spent about an hour doing everything I could....I prob won't get accepted either.

rebate queen
05-14-2012, 03:20 PM
Unfortunately, after going through all the applications for the McCormick Grill Ambassadors Hosted Party "McCormick Grill Mates® Grill Ambassadors Party", it is now full.

Thank you for your application and we are sorry that we were unable to find a spot for you this time. Please continue to apply on Crowdtap and we hope to have a great opportunity for you soon.

To improve your chances next time, participate in other Crowdtap actions to increase your level and quality score as both can factor into selection.

Keep Tappin!

– The Crowdtap Team

rebeccamarietta
05-14-2012, 07:16 PM
I got the same message, Rebate Queen.:cry:

rebate queen
05-14-2012, 07:38 PM
I got the same message, Rebate Queen.:cry:

I'm sorry :(

rebeccamarietta
05-15-2012, 10:58 AM
Oh, well, I'll just keep racking up points on the quick hits. I almost have enough for an amazon gc. Maybe we'll get into another party. I'm actually in the Madagascar 3 party, but you don't get anything free except some digital downloads.

rebate queen
05-19-2012, 08:04 PM
check your accounts

Apply to Host a Woolite Party

rebate queen
05-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Through tomorrow 5/25, select Crowdtap members can apply to host a Verizon “Feed Your App-etite” Party and snag a FREE Verizon Swag Bag with the following items…

* Party Guide
* One $35 American Express Gift card to buy refreshments
* One $50 American Express Gift Card to offset download purchases

rebate queen
05-24-2012, 12:30 PM
Congratulations! You’re one of a lucky handful of Crowdtappers chosen to host a Verizon VIPs “Feed Your App-etite” Party! You were chosen because of your exceptional participation and status as a Verizon VIP key influencer in the Crowdtap community. Now, let’s get this party started!

rebeccamarietta
05-25-2012, 04:16 AM
Rebate Queen, I got that message, too, but does that mean we're in because at the bottom of my page it also says, "Your answers are being moderated. You will receive an email when you're approved." I hope we get in to this one, those gift cards would be sweet!

Minister's Wife
05-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Rebate Queen, I got that message, too, but does that mean we're in because at the bottom of my page it also says, "Your answers are being moderated. You will receive an email when you're approved." I hope we get in to this one, those gift cards would be sweet!

Yep that does mean you were chosen, so check your page. There is a place to fill in the date and time of your party and then it is posted to events on Facebook for you.

I got the same thing too. Not sure what kind of party I will have, but I am excited. Now to figure out the details!!

Dawn have you done a Crowdtap party before? Do we post pics? Just curious!!

Oh your page will look like this after the invite has been filled in:

rebeccamarietta
06-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Well I didn't get in on the Verizon party but I did just get accepted into a McCormick Grill Mates party.

Minister's Wife
06-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Forgot to tell you I got accepted into the Grill Mates party and my son got accepted too. So we are going to combine our parties and do a whopper of one. Too bad I hadn't known about this one too when I scheduled the Verizon one. I could have done them together! Oh well.

rebate queen
06-13-2012, 01:07 PM

Sorry, I just saw this. I was out of town when you wrote it. I got an email turning me gown for the GrillMates, even though they made it sound like I was in.

Minister's Wife
06-27-2012, 02:19 PM
We had one of our Grill Mates parties and the Verizon party. Both went pretty well although a lot more people don't have Verizon than I thought. It was kinda comical trying to work all that out with downloading apps!!