PDA

View Full Version : Cost plus world market’s red, white and blue in london sweepstakes 6/15

iwant2win
05-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Hey fellow sweepers,

Check out this new Sweepstakes brought to you by Cost Plus World Market!!!!

TO ENTER: visit www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO & ALL OTHER UNITED STATES TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 21 OR OLDER. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL OTHER UNITED STATES TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED.

The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 5/21/12 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 6/15/12 (collectively, the “Promotion Period”).

GRAND PRIZE (1): A trip for winner and one (1) guest to London, England from 7/26/12-7/31/12 to attend select sporting events. Trip consists of coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to London, England, six (6) days and five (5) nights standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room, double occupancy), welcome event tickets for winner and guest (exact events, dates, times, and locations to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion), three (3) select sporting event tickets for winner and guest (exact events, dates, times, and locations to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion), ground transportation to/from the airport in London to the hotel, and a $1,000 World Market Gift Card for winner only.

FIRST PRIZES (3): A $500 World Market Gift Card.

rebate queen
05-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Thanks for posting! :)

I moved this from one entry sweeps to daily entry sweeps.

jammom
06-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Thanx for the sweeps !

jammom
06-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Couple more days...

gaylasue
06-13-2012, 10:50 AM
I would love to visit London and see the Olympics. A student of my daughter who graduated this year, Lee Kiefer, will be competing at the Olympics in fencing. We are all pulling for her to bring home the gold!

jammom
06-14-2012, 09:37 AM
I would love to visit London and see the Olympics. A student of my daughter who graduated this year, Lee Kiefer, will be competing at the Olympics in fencing. We are all pulling for her to bring home the gold!
That's really awesome !

jammom
06-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Last day !!!