PDA

View Full Version : Leaving....on a Jetplane....

rebate queen
05-26-2012, 05:23 AM
I will be leaving EARLY tomorrow morning for our cruise. I know the ship has an internet cafe, but I may just take a total break from the computer, I'm not sure.

Sorry Deb, it seems like everyone is leaving, and you'll be on your own for a bit :(

I will be back LATE Saturday night!

jammom
05-26-2012, 11:55 AM
I kinda thought this was coming up...don't worry about me...I'll be fine (just jealous-LOL)If any members want to post-that would be awesome ! (sorry-I know Dawn & I are fast) My next vaca time I'll be having surgery-no R&R for me.
Take me lots of pics...
Enjoy-I'm still trying to get thru all this stuff for Alex's graduation & maybe summer school(he doesn't have to but wants to) & college prep.Next up,getting his SS benefits...

Sorry I've been kinda quiet lately,not been feeling so great

rebate queen
05-26-2012, 01:37 PM
yes members, please help out if you can for the next week at least!!

What surgery?? :(

I'm gonna do my best to have a great time, thanks!!

I hope you feel better soon!!

rebate queen
05-27-2012, 12:41 AM
ok--slept for only an hour...leaving in 2 hours...still have so much to do!!! It's amazing how long it takes me to get ready to be gone for a week!!! I guess it's just that I'm always so behind as it is. Here's hopin' I make it to the plane in time!!! Bon Voyage!!!

jammom
05-27-2012, 07:55 AM
LOL-I find the more time I have the later I run ! I hope you guys have the greatest of times.With all you have going on in life,you deserve only the best-& with all you do for others,you SO deserve "YOU" time & when you come back,life will be here waiting,like always.
(sooooooooooooo jealous-told hubby when I make it thru these teenage yrs,I'm owed a cruise!)
BYE GUYS !!!

Ladysteeler
05-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Enjoy your wonderful trip. Relax and have a wonderful time.

jammom
06-03-2012, 10:01 AM
WELCOME BACK !!! You better have had a good time

rebate queen
06-03-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm back!! :) I'll post more about the trip later...