PDA

View Full Version : Chiquita Summer Fun-6/30

jammom
06-16-2012, 09:14 AM
https://www.mozes.com/_/campaign/172548/amoe

Grand Prize is a 4 night/5 day vacation to Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, Florida for winner and up to three (3) guests that consists of the following: round trip coach air transportation for four (4) between a major airport in the U.S. near winner’s home (selected by Sponsor) and Orlando International Airport; provided, however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, air transportation will not be provided; round trip ground transportation between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort; provided, however, if winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, ground transportation will not be provided; four (4) nights’ accommodations (one room/quad occupancy) at a Walt Disney World®Resort Hotel to be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion; four (4) 5-day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option and Water Park Fun and More Option; one (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of $500 (subject to terms of issuer); one (1) Disney Character Dining Experience for winner and 3 guests; one (1) Disney’s PhotoPass® Book and one (1) Disney’s PhotoPass® CD [redemption certificate will be provided]; and the choice of two (2) of the following: (a) one (1) Disney Signature Dining experience for four (4) persons; (b) one (1) Disney Water Park Beachcomber Shack Rental for one day (amenities include attendant, locker, all-day drink mugs, cooler with bottled water, upgraded lounge furniture, and towels; food items purchased at an additional cost; subject to availability due to capacity and seasonality); (c) one (1) Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue for four (4) persons; or (d) one (1) Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage for four (4) persons. Trip must be taken by August 31, 2013. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize is: $6,470.00.

gaylasue
06-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Nice trip package. I'd love to go back to Disney "one more time."

Peter Pumpkin
06-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Nice trip package. I'd love to go back to Disney "one more time."

I'd like to go again too. To much to see and do in one trip.

rebate queen
06-20-2012, 05:51 AM
Thanks Deb-just entered! :)

rebate queen
06-30-2012, 09:17 AM
...last day!