PDA

View Full Version : Free Mini-Mag Lite

Admin
07-30-2007, 05:32 AM
Link: http://www.restek.com/mag/
Just complete this brief form to receive a free?? MAG-LITE?® Solitaire?®. Then, peruse our library of free technical literaure. The company specializes in Chromatography Products and you can decline subscriptions at the end of the form if you choose.

aabcd2395
07-30-2007, 07:34 AM
I got the same thing. I guess they have already given them all away. :(

deeann1954
07-30-2007, 08:31 AM
Same here :confused:

baqtpie
07-30-2007, 09:02 AM
Just complete this brief form to receive a free?? MAG-LITE?® Solitaire?®. Then, peruse our library of free technical literaure. The company specializes in Chromatography Products and you can decline subscriptions at the end of the form if you choose.
Thanks for the offer my address is Judith Ohm 8259 Memphis Ave Apt 1039 Brooklyn Ohio 44144-2116

baqtpie
07-30-2007, 09:06 AM
I got the same thing. I guess they have already given them all away. :(
I hope not that whould be so sad considering I just got the e-mail abut it not even 5 min, ago

jrsmom
07-30-2007, 09:18 AM

this is not cool it says error on me too:confused: :mad: :(

Midnyte_Aryrante
07-30-2007, 09:31 AM
404, File Not Found

The file mag/ could not be found. Please check the URL, or try making a selection from the menus above. You can also use the search feature on the left. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact the site administrator.

:confused:

baqtpie
07-30-2007, 09:42 AM
:( WHY DO THEY PUT THINGS THIER FOR US YET WE CAN NOT GET THEM THAT IS DOWN RIGHT WRONG.:confused: :

adam
07-30-2007, 05:26 PM
SAME HERE;:(

404, File Not Found

The file mag/ could not be found. Please check the URL, or try making a selection from the menus above. You can also use the search feature on the left. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact the site administrator.

These offers need to be checked out completely before posting and disappointing everybody...:(

I sent them an email explaining that there was an offer (didn't say where found) that I would love to take them up on, but I could not find the form to fill out. If they could possibly send me the form, I am willing to fill it out and return it to them. Don't know what results will be..If they email me, I will return and let ya'll know what they say......

legna
08-01-2007, 08:17 AM
Offer Expired. Thank you for your interest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We appreciate your interest in Restek. Please help yourself to our free literature.
More titles are available here. :mad: :rolleyes: :(

mac220
08-02-2007, 12:00 PM
offer is expired, don't try it